Betties and snowandmud.com suds nite:

yammysnyotas

Reaction score
heeyyyyywhat time is the pre-gaming starting tomorrow?!just want to leave calgary in time!Jello shooters in tow!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heeyyyyywhat time is the pre-gaming starting tomorrow?!just want to leave calgary in time!Jello shooters in tow!

Awesome time Last night!! Was great seeing everyone!!. Today is going to be a great day at the show...I'm going to remember my arctic cat posters for the little guys. Come find me.. I have a few!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the wife would get her arse in gear we'd be gone already...

there goes at least 15 potntial members bogger, get a move on, although you seem to be talkin to someone all the time, have a good one.

yammysnyotas

Reaction score
big change of plans ladies, super sorry, but i won't be heading up today. Sorry momma, I won't be able to take part in your jello shooter bonanza! Hope it all goes smooth tonight and everyone has a great time!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What an amazing night.......... I can't even say enough THANK YOU'S to everyone who came out and all of the wonderful supporters who donated so many door prizes!! I love you all so much. So proud to be a Bettie.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW......is all I can say...the attendance and support I believe blew us all out of the water!!! Thank you all for the good times and great comments. Thanks to all and I do mean all the people that turned out and to all the people that donated door prizes. We had dozens of really great gifts.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The coolest part of our booth was the diversity of people who came up to talk to us. So many husbands brought their wives to meet us. I received messages and emails after thanking us for helping their wives feel more comfortable in the sled world. Cute little baby betties all over the place. I loved stickering them.. lol. There is a huge sense of family with this project.

Sledmamma, when I figure out how to load my pics... I think you'll be proud of your student... I have lots of pics of our budding young baby betties.. lol! Lots of pics of our booth and supporters!

Momma :)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I was at the sled show on Saturday and bought the Betties video and spent Saturday night at home watching with some friends and my sons. You gals rocked, ya you especially Rowdy! It makes it so much better to actually have footage of women doing stuff that usually men only do! Thanks for the inspiration :)

You should have been at the premier ... she rocked there too ( as did all the ladies)

Top Bottom