Sledbetties Movie Premiere - RISE

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome video! Had a great time and put a few faces to names. Took the girlfriend and now the only problem I had with the night was it caused me to not only try to replace my sled for this winter but find another for her to ride. Hopefully be able to get a friend to pick me up a copy this weekend since I'm stuck working

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As mentioned many many times...thank you all for coming out in your various areas to support the Premiere of the Sledbetties Movie- Rise....We all had a great time filming last year and also as mentioned all plan on pushing ourselves bigger, better and higher than we have all individually done or gone.

This years filming will be even more epic than last and next years movie will be another step up...Thanks to Tam for all her long greweling hours infront of the computer...you did an amazing job!!!

Thanks to our Supporters (spouses and friends) and our all our Sponsors (Terry)...lol

Had a great time at Bo's and thank Sean and his staff for a great night too...It was a great show, I was sitting on the edge of my seat the entire time and occasionally looked around to see the reactions and they were all great...
It was good to see all of you again and here's to this weekend and the Sled Show!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I couldn't find the camera cord to patch into the pc last nite...... Found it this morning, right where it probably should be(in the camera case:()..... I'll post up the pics tonite..........

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find the camera cord to patch into the pc last nite...... Found it this morning, right where it probably should be(in the camera case:()..... I'll post up the pics tonite..........

geez, that would have been the first place to look, don't ya think? :rolleyes: lol

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey ladies just watched the teaser for your video yesterday gotta say GREAT Job you ladies are rippers out there keep up the great work hope to see you make some more sledding vids!!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Duhhhhhhh

duff_beer_cards_2-L.jpg

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well its nice to see a new take on an really tired format. i personally am so over the thunderstruck and slednecks type films. Granted these guys are worlds apart better riders than i could ever dream of being, but iam just not interested in buying the same old stuff over and over.
I cant think of anything more enjoyable than watching someone doing something for no other reason than the pure love of an activity. I think it akin to watching your kids play hockey, i find so much more enjoyable than the NHL. Not that these ladies are amatures, far from it. Just pure backcountry riding without the ego's, look at me and my turbo, hot tub hero's and parking lot posers. Congradulations ladies.

Last edited by a moderator:

safira218

Reaction score
It's too bad I can't make it, would have loved to drop by, check it out and show my support especially cause Bo's is right down the street from me, but I get all my wisdom teeth out on Friday, don't think i'll be leaving the couch or the bed for a few days :(

You might be surprised LD, some people react differently, I was up and active the next day after I had mine out! Don't say "no" till you see how you feel that day!

Top Bottom