jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledbetties Movie Premiere - RISE

Bo Diddly's Roadhouse
11650 142st
Edmonton, AB

Saturday, October 16 · 7:00pm - 9:00pm

Come one come all...there will be door prizes and a silent Auction....

Attachments

• Ad%20Contest%20Poster.jpg
    Ad%20Contest%20Poster.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 391

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
The wife and I really want to be there to cheer you ladies on but unfortunatley we have another commitment that will take us until close to 10pm - we may stop by after though - that is if it's not past your bed times.....:eek::eek::eek:

ShenaT

Reaction score
I can't make it to that unfortunatley as I live in B.C BUT I am driving out to edmonton for the sled show, any chance I can pick up a copy there and meet some of the girls?

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't make it to that unfortunatley as I live in B.C BUT I am driving out to edmonton for the sled show, any chance I can pick up a copy there and meet some of the girls?

Oh heck ya there will be DVD's for sale and girls to meet!!!:d;)

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure...but will find out...:eek:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:wtg: Thanks to everyone who's coming out to see us! Looking forward to meeting you all :D

Skinny, Sledmamma, Jeepchick and myself are there for sure...and we'll have fellow sledchicks with us :beer: Hopefully some of our S&M friends can make it out! It'll be starting at 7 and runs about an hour...so come on out for a beer and a little meet and greet :cool:

The DVD is getting replicated this week, and should be shipping next week. There will be an online store setup shortly (this week) to make purchases of DVD's, tshirts and other sledbettie goodies.

We should have DVD's for the Edmonton sled show as well as tees and calendars/posters - we'll be in the T&T Powersports booth right near the entrance, you won't miss us :)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's too bad I can't make it, would have loved to drop by, check it out and show my support especially cause Bo's is right down the street from me, but I get all my wisdom teeth out on Friday, don't think i'll be leaving the couch or the bed for a few days :(

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
It's too bad I can't make it, would have loved to drop by, check it out and show my support especially cause Bo's is right down the street from me, but I get all my wisdom teeth out on Friday, don't think i'll be leaving the couch or the bed for a few days :(

You might be surprised LD, some people react differently, I was up and active the next day after I had mine out! Don't say "no" till you see how you feel that day!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ditto. i was out test drivin beamers n eatin at the olive garden lol within 24hrs

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You might be surprised LD, some people react differently, I was up and active the next day after I had mine out! Don't say "no" till you see how you feel that day!

ditto. i was out test drivin beamers n eatin at the olive garden lol within 24hrs

Oohhh yay that would be great! Cuz I have Monday and Tuesday next week booked off for "recovery" hehe.. your right I hear lots of different things about having the operation, but I will be on painkillers and antibiotics for a few days so i'm not sure how it will pan out, but hey if I don't look like a chipmunk by Saturday night the opportunity may still be there :) I get all 4 surgically removed :(

Ahwell, if the good chance I don't make it, have fun all! I definitely want a copy of that DVD too!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ME too I would love to be there!! But I am 8 Hours north not sure if I will be making it! What does it cost?? And I also want a copy if I cant get there... I am guessing we will be getting some info on how to get a copy after opening night....hmmm TAM??? lol anyways it'll be great. Good job to all that put there hard time in!!!:beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom