Betties and snowandmud.com suds nite:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
[h=2]Edmonton Sled Show Suds Night & Betties Power Sports Network Premiere Oct 22, 2011[/h]
Snowandmud.com, and Raw Mettle Films are proud to bring you “The Bettie Adventures” Movie premiere on Saturday, October 22, 2011 at Bo Diddly’s Roadhouse (11650 142st) in Edmonton after the snowmobile show.

This combined effort will bring you both a “suds night” for Snowandmud.com members and the premiere of a brand new all female Power Sports movie that encompasses both Snow and Dirt backcountry riding.

This evening will include:

Drink & Food Specials

• $5 Captain Morgan Spiced Singles
  • $12.50 Captain Morgan Spiced Triples (Pony’s or Pint Glass)
  • 10% off all platter orders.

Door Prizes, Huge Prize draws, and more!

We extend the invite to everyone, their spouses, friends, and families to join us for this special and very exciting event at a new venue this year.

Plenty of parking available at Bo Diddly’s.​

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm IN!!!!
I'm bringing with me some awesome door prizes from Main Jet Motorsports!!!!

You guys have to be easy on me... remember, I usually go to sleep at 9:00pm... no drawing on mommas face with a sharpie if I fall asleep...... :p

• Staff

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i'm in!!!!
I'm bringing with me some awesome door prizes from main jet motorsports!!!!

You guys have to be easy on me... Remember, i usually go to sleep at 9:00pm... No drawing on mommas face with a sharpie if i fall asleep...... :p

hahahaha, i'll help watch over you....... Afterall, i'll be watching over the daughter too :)

you bringing the other half? Will be good times over beers and vids and a ton of prizes!!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahaha, i'll help watch over you....... Afterall, i'll be watching over the daughter too :)

you bringing the other half? Will be good times over beers and vids and a ton of prizes!!!

Ohhhhh mannnnn oh man!!! Didn't we try that last year?.... I ended up sticker crazy, getting very well aquainted with the Amsoil girls, and a headache Saturday morning that was a doooooozy!!! Good times!!!! :D :D :D! wouldn't trade that memory for the world! Yup he's coming too!! We'll have fun!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditto!! It's gonna be a great time ;) Think I may need to send the puppies to the sitter for the night.. hehehe. I wish they would let me bring jello shooters!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be there party pants on and all.
Can't wait to meet the rest of the ladies involved in the film!
Braap! :beer: :D

Last edited:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditto!! It's gonna be a great time ;) Think I may need to send the puppies to the sitter for the night.. hehehe. I wish they would let me bring jello shooters!

oh and I wanted to "like" ur post -LadyDirt- but I can't, :( so LIIKE LIKE LIIIIKKKKEEEE!!!! :D

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh you haven't heard about them? lol. Yeah I made these boozy cupcakes a few weeks back for my boyfriends bday party; when baking the cupcakes I substitued all the water with coconut malibu rum, (just because the cooking basically makes booze evaporate - but the flavor is there), then once the cupcakes came out of the oven, i poked holes all over them, whipped up a batch of jello shooter mix using pineapple and coconut vodka, poured all over the cupcakes - then I bought whipcream from the liquor store that has booze..its pretty potent too, like %15. They were pretty "boozy" to say the least....

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where are all you ladies staying?! I'm at the Coliseum Inn

Top Bottom