Betties and snowandmud.com suds nite:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rowdy depending on what time your there someone might even be able to give you a lift to the show.

I'll be getting in later Friday, and then Saturday heading to the show, time to be determined on amount of drinks consumed the night prior. Is there parking new rexall place?!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Northlands (where the sledshow is at) has parking at $15.00.

I'll be getting in later Friday, and then Saturday heading to the show, time to be determined on amount of drinks consumed the night prior. Is there parking new rexall place?!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I'll be getting in later Friday, and then Saturday heading to the show. Figured I'd drive, is there parking at Rexall Place?

Ya there is tonnes. It is not at Rexall though eh. Its at Northlands just south of rexall. Can't remember what they charge

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can just catch a ride with someone Rowdy then you don't have to leave your vehicle at Northlands if you decide to have some beers and or go out to Bo's then the LockerRoom much easier to hitch a ride or share a cab. THere will be lots of peeps so you shouldn't have to worry much and especially since I'mdooin isn't going to be around you'll be safe.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nuthin wrong with another hot sledding chick joining in the fun / festivities.

Hopefully you guys don't mind a newb pinching in on your hotel selection!
Thanks for the input!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
[h=1]Report Post[/h] Forum: HORSEPOWER HONEY's
[h=2]Your Message[/h] Message: Unprovoked Name calling....Bad Bunny... Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what has been seen cannot be un-seen - i'm thinking this is gonna cause a scene

Top Bottom