Betties and snowandmud.com suds nite:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wrote on the website but wanted to share my thoughts here too!

I had an absolute wonderful time at the sled show and premier it was great to be a part of this and to meet some of the Betties I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet and share the experience with all of you! I was amazed at the amount of people who came out to support us, thank you all very, very much! I am truly blessed to be a part of this and be surrounded by so many wonderful people.

Tam you did an absolute fascinating job on the film, and cudos to the rest of the Bettie leaders (Rhonda, Richelle, etc) for being the founders of this organization and for all your efforts in making it an incredible experience for the rest of us Betties to be a part of. Huge thanks to all the Betties fans, supporters, sponsors (T&T Powersports especially!!) for helping to make this a huge success for all of us!

I also wanted to extend a big thank you and pat on the back to Steve, Matt and many of the other Bettie boyfriends, husbands, friends for bailing us all out of situations at some point and being there when its truly needed and for everything else you guys continuously do to make riding as safe and fun as possible for us! I hope I get the pleasure of riding with you guys again next summer and hopefully even sledding sometime when I get the opportunity!! :)

Good job and excellent work all of you Betties! The sledding portion of the film was extremely inspiring and as if I wasn't already eager enough to get out sledding in the mountains for the first time this coming season I am extremely looking forward to it now! I hope I can coordinate a trip with you ladies at some point :)

This is just the beginning of a wonderful adventure for all of us, so keep up it up ladies!! I am truly looking forward to what lies ahead and sharing this experience with all of you for hopefully what will be a very long, memorable and incredible journey!

CHEERS TO ALL OF YOU! :)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The coolest part of our booth was the diversity of people who came up to talk to us. So many husbands brought their wives to meet us. I received messages and emails after thanking us for helping their wives feel more comfortable in the sled world. Cute little baby betties all over the place. I loved stickering them.. lol. There is a huge sense of family with this project.

Sledmamma, when I figure out how to load my pics... I think you'll be proud of your student... I have lots of pics of our budding young baby betties.. lol! Lots of pics of our booth and supporters!

Momma :)

I was at the sled show on Saturday and bought the Betties video and spent Saturday night at home watching with some friends and my sons. You gals rocked, ya you especially Rowdy! It makes it so much better to actually have footage of women doing stuff that usually men only do! Thanks for the inspiration :)

You should have been at the premier ... she rocked there too ( as did all the ladies)

I wrote on the website but wanted to share my thoughts here too!

I had an absolute wonderful time at the sled show and premier it was great to be a part of this and to meet some of the Betties I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet and share the experience with all of you! I was amazed at the amount of people who came out to support us, thank you all very, very much! I am truly blessed to be a part of this and be surrounded by so many wonderful people.

Tam you did an absolute fascinating job on the film, and cudos to the rest of the Bettie leaders (Rhonda, Richelle, etc) for being the founders of this organization and for all your efforts in making it an incredible experience for the rest of us Betties to be a part of. Huge thanks to all the Betties fans, supporters, sponsors (T&T Powersports especially!!) for helping to make this a huge success for all of us!

I also wanted to extend a big thank you and pat on the back to Steve, Matt and many of the other Bettie boyfriends, husbands, friends for bailing us all out of situations at some point and being there when its truly needed and for everything else you guys continuously do to make riding as safe and fun as possible for us! I hope I get the pleasure of riding with you guys again next summer and hopefully even sledding sometime when I get the opportunity!! :)

Good job and excellent work all of you Betties! The sledding portion of the film was extremely inspiring and as if I wasn't already eager enough to get out sledding in the mountains for the first time this coming season I am extremely looking forward to it now! I hope I can coordinate a trip with you ladies at some point :)

This is just the beginning of a wonderful adventure for all of us, so keep up it up ladies!! I am truly looking forward to what lies ahead and sharing this experience with all of you for hopefully what will be a very long, memorable and incredible journey!

CHEERS TO ALL OF YOU! :)

Not much to say... just "goosebumps" ...

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As I found myself saying all weekend and I truly believe....this is not a project about the riders in general. This is a project about women in general, about getting more women out there with their husbands, boyfriends and children. This has for me become a passion that in all its magnetude involves my family. My husband and my 2 boys are with me in every adventure that I endure.

If I can get just one family out there to enjoy what I do, then I have done what I set out to do. I would love to see more women out on the mountains on those machines with their little ones in tow rocken their machines showing their men how its done!!

One other aspect I did mention several times is "Guys" the more of you that we can help convince to bring your wives, girlfriends, sisters etc...out to the mountains the longer the backcountry may stay open for all of us to enjoy whether it be sledding, quadding, dirt biking etc!!!

Thank you to all that came out to support our efforts and thank you to the sponsors for sharing in our dreams. Lets work together to make this a success and to keep our areas open, to keep them clean and to use them safely.

Thank you again, you are all great.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are working on getting the store up and running but for now if anyone is interested in DVD's, calendars, shirts (short sleeve 3 styles and long sleeve), decals, stickers, wrist bands....please feel free to PM myself. We can make arrangements to get you the goodies you desire!!!

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I had a fantastic time and I was extremely excited to meet some you wonderful ladies. It was like a dream come true almost. I've been following the betties for 2 years now and being able to meet you ladies was awesome and inspiring. I wasn't able to get to all the betties since it was such a busy night but hopefully there will be other days to meet you all. Here is to great riding this coming year.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was great to meet you snow bunny and to see that you where wearing your shirt!! Thanks for the support and hope to see you at the ladies ride.

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
Thanks Jeepchick, of course I was wearing my shirt. Got to show my support. The movie was great as always. I am already trying to swing things so that I am able to go to the ladies ride. Hopefully work will give me the time off and maybe kirk will come so I can get a ride and he can meet some new people. Break him out of his little shell.

Top Bottom