Betties and snowandmud.com suds nite:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Classy....

what's wrong with that place?! I'm never in Edmonton so didn't know where to book. Was told I could book there for a good rate in their new rooms...apparently it's a block away from the show?!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
It is right across the street from the show, and I heard there have been some renovations so it might be alright... used to be a run down place in a chitty part of town. People use it mainly for concert and hockey game accomodation because it is right across from rexall place...

I know Teeroy has stayed there for hockey games, he'd be able to give you the low down

what's wrong with that place?! I'm never in Edmonton so didn't know where to book. Was told I could book there for a good rate in their new rooms...apparently it's a block away from the show?!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Lets just say "the show" is not in the best part of town so anything close will .... well you know.

yammysnyotas

Reaction score
I will be coming from calgary too with a friend of mine, so i was looking into places to stay too! if anyone has any suggestions, or if there will be a bunch staying at one place, let me know!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just typing that...yes suggestions on places to stay would be awesome.

yammysnyotas

Reaction score
I know its a bit early to plan anything, but i don't suppose anyone familiar with the area would be up for doing some riding either during the day saturday or sunday!?!
I hear there's some pretty epic riding around Edmonton, but I haven't had the pleasure yet! Just throwing it out there.....!

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know its a bit early to plan anything, but i don't suppose anyone familiar with the area would be up for doing some riding either during the day saturday or sunday!?!
I hear there's some pretty epic riding around Edmonton, but I haven't had the pleasure yet! Just throwing it out there.....!
our snow is still melted..just sayin!..j/k

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
lmao! well I did change my hotel. Ramada it is!

The Ramada is great, alot of us are across the street at the Nova Inn and Suites just cause its a little cheaper. The locker room is attached to the Ramada and Bo's is a short cab ride. The actual sled show is a little farther but oh well. :D

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Rowdy depending on what time your there someone might even be able to give you a lift to the show.

Top Bottom