Betties and snowandmud.com suds nite:

yammysnyotas

Reaction score
Probably a good thing i'm not in charge of making the jello shooters then.... LOL. Most of my friends are actually scared of mine nowadays. Probably because of the 3 or 4 different kindsof booze i mix in to them maybe? lol. Either way, my boozy cupcakes have my jello shooter venom in them too so you get it all!!!
I'll do my best to do your shooters some justice then!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
We're keeping in crawling distance so no bus required...

I do however someday plan on purchasing a shortbus, and converting it to a sled hauler/bar.. may even put in a pole for Mikey...

could the girls borrow your short bus Ian? or will it be required for you guys that night?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Nice!

I do however someday plan on purchasing a shortbus, and converting it to a sled hauler/bar.. may even put in a pole for Mikey...

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh fun!! I've been taking Pole Fitness classes, so I will be able to show Mikey how to do the routines without bending the pole :)

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh fun!! I've been taking Pole Fitness classes, so I will be able to show Mikey how to do the routines without bending the pole :)

not sure if mikey has taken any classes, but i'd bet he would be able to show you a thing or three!!!!!!! :eek::D:D:D:D

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and there goes my computer screen again....friggin azzhat Many#'s

Top Bottom