bc tax on a sled

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not to sure. they just kyboshed the HST 12% tax across the board and we are going back to the 5% gst and 7% pst, so i know before you would get it back, with the HST i have no idea and i dont know when they are dropping the HST as they just voted to end it last week.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I doo know that there is no tax period on a certain 08XPX154ES 800R even tho' it is in BC.

The rest in time for this season IMHO will not be changed. It's gonna take them a long time to go back to the old system.....how long doo you think it will take them to make a new tax department???

Governments move in strange and wonderous ways.....mostly strange!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know when it was the two tax system you could fill out paper work and get the bc tax back. Just like when it was a two tax system if i shipped parts to AB i didn't have to charge pst on them. Not sure how it works with the hst.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In all reality, I would be prepared to be paying the 12% HST this soon in the game.

After all, it is BC (bring cash)

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't pay the pst when I bought my motor home in Prince George. I'm pretty sure you would not pay the provincial tax on anything you purchased in BC if you live in AB. I seriously doubt the government would not want the hassle of sending people from out of province checks.

Top Bottom