Will Alberta government be looking at Edmonton

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Will the Alberta government be looking at issues within Edmonton council and mayor. Too many issues with people leaving there positions im council also can’t keep a city manager. My opinion, Combes right from the top. A career bus driver to politics. Too many left people running the city. It’s all about bike lanes and electric buses. Property Taxes in Edmonton are going up 6%. Glad I live on an acreage in parkland county.

https://edmontonjournal.com/opinion...the-city-of-edmonton-say-government-officials

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like that town needs sock boy to go and show them the proper way bahahahaha

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Edmonton has been a mess for years. To many lefties running things up there
That's what the Edmonton Journal attachment is basically saying and causing lots of problems. More tax increases means higher cost of living, higher rents both residential and commercial so lets see how that goes, or will Edmonton go broke?

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I was doing some work in a past Alderman's residence last summer, refer to as X. X was semi-retired and said that there was too much left woke discussions and thoughts from bike lanes to electric busses, LRT and stuff. It was too much and X decided not to run anymore. X was well known.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
My cousin was a manager with the city. The same day that city manager resigned they laid off 6 or 7 top managers he was one of them. He says the city is in trouble

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in Edmonton yesterday. Seems like there is lots of people there still. Lol

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I challenge anyone to buy a pedal bike go downtown ride the bike lanes and tell me what all the signs mean lol we are run by complete freaking morons. It’s time to bring back bullying, shaming, finger pointing and laughing like a machine gun. Clowns need to know they’re stupid. That way they will disappear back to the crappy jobs They used to have and leave the important jobs for qualified smart people.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I challenge anyone to buy a pedal bike go downtown ride the bike lanes and tell me what all the signs mean lol we are run by complete freaking morons. It’s time to bring back bullying, shaming, finger pointing and laughing like a machine gun. Clowns need to know they’re stupid. That way they will disappear back to the crappy jobs They used to have and leave the important jobs for qualified smart people.
Meritocracy isn't inclusive, didn't you know? Morons need to be on the same playing field as high skilled and effective workers :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go down there and turn all the signs around to other side of post, sit back and enjoy the uck fu

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Majority of workers in that city are union members . Productivity and common sense are not recognized or considered , only thought process is “ how will this benefit ME”
Like how sock boy is.... it's all about how it will benefit him

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Majority of workers in that city are union members . Productivity and common sense are not recognized or considered , only thought process is “ how will this benefit ME”
Not only this but all the inclusivity, diversity, anti bulling crap policies weeds out the better employees.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
“Hole-y F@CK”…

Just pulled into E-town today…

Does this place ever finish its construction projects…???? The whole damn city is dug up…

Been here more times in the last few years than ever… Garth Brooks concert and a kid going to University here for 2 yrs…

I sure hope the people of Edmonton can turn things around… no wonder they’re so devoted to the Oilers… that’s their last hope for a shred of happiness 🤣

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Hes grasping at straws here. So he wants retro tax back on provincial property's, so that should apply to Red Deer and Calgary as well then. Also the same for firefighters as well for medical calls, that should be the same if so. Because he over spent on stupid things should mean the entire province pays for. Stop making bike lanes, and use the old busses for another year or so, your the idiot that wanted the battery powered busses and where did that get Edmonton, 80 Mil in busses and infrastructure that the busses are parked and will most likely become scrap metal after you pay a recycler to deal with the batteries and paying lawyers for a lawsuit against a bankrupt US company.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edmontons in rough shape infrastructure wise. I can’t even remember the last time a road was resurfaced. They can’t find money to clear snow, they’ve stopped cutting the grass and landscaping. It’s starting to look pretty haggard. But 6 billion for LRT no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Up the property taxes, why should the province pay for the idiotic decisions of Edmonton voters? Seems a lesson needs to be taught here, I really don't think the rest of Alberta should help bail them out of this, maybe let the pain of voting for left wing radical hurt their wallets a little bit.

Should the rest of the cities get handouts too? There's residents elsewhere in this province that pay more property tax than Edmontonian's do.

1712374532000.png

Top Bottom