Accidentally drank some doolaid

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do u mean the sled runs better buddy??????????? Were you having issues that you were actually able to tell a performance gain when going back to stock?????? Ya I know that the suitcase is perfectly matched to everything else in the sleds exhaust.... But what issues were u having

Wasn't holding RPMs, pulling maybe 7200 on clicker 3 ... blipping the throttle mid climb would make it cough and bog pretty bad

now it holds 7600-7700 and doesn't cough and burp anymore with the suitecase. not to mention no more ringing in my ear and headache from the drone while going up the trail

do miss the sweet sweet sound it makes under full throttle though ! sounded like a horny Lamborghini

I'm going to get a clutch kit, will try it on there after that to see if i continue to have issues...

Last edited:

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasn't holding RPMs, pulling maybe 7200 on clicker 3 ... blipping the throttle mid climb would make it cough and bog pretty bad

now it holds 7600-7700 and doesn't cough and burp anymore with the suitecase. not to mention no more ringing in my ear and headache from the drone while going up the trail

do miss the sweet sweet sound it makes under full throttle though ! sounded like a horny Lamborghini

I'm going to get a clutch kit, will try it on there after that to see if i continue to have issues...

And you had the thing can correct?????

Interesting findings on your sled... I wonder if its an isolated "thing" (pun intended) or there are more issues like yours out there
7200rpm is nowhere near where the sled needs to be... must have felt like a "pile of poo"... ;)

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
MBRP can, it isnt as loud as people say. It actually sounds pretty good. Vent screen kit to plug the holes up. Pull off the window fuel and go. I bought a jerry can but have still not needed to use it. Maybe with some super long glacier spring days but since about 500km on it it doesnt ever use more than 20 liters. Oil resevoir does not leak a drop so save your money on that piece. I didnt touch the clutching as it will pull 7900 on clicker 3 in the north schuswap and 7900 clicker 4 around fernie depending on snow conditions. 1100km on the original belt and still looks like new. You are seriously going to love this machine. Just be careful because it gets you into some sticky spots. Cheers!!

Top Bottom