Accidentally drank some doolaid

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fix's control arms , s and e modules from getting f'ed up from trees with bad t motion :thumbdown::thumbdown::beer:

from my HTC

Has absolutely nothing to do with tmotion. It braces where the a-arms connect to the chassis to prevent major damage to chassis.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
typically in a roll over situation what your going to lose the most of is chaincase oil. and i still to this day dontknow why the chaincase needs a breather?

Same reason your diff does. The oil warms up and expands as does the air in there. Needs to go somewhere rather than past the seals.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same reason your diff does. The oil warms up and expands as does the air in there. Needs to go somewhere rather than past the seals.

makes sense! however the fluid doesnt get very warm. and none of the other models before the xp had breathers so im wondering where the pressure went?

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
makes sense! however the fluid doesnt get very warm. and none of the other models before the xp had breathers so im wondering where the pressure went?

They had a dipstick with a poor seal. Also they used to leak.

Last edited:

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They had a dipstick with a poor seal. Also they used to leak.

If you look at a rev the old dipsticks had a groove in them and a little vent hole. That's why they leaked.
And the chaincase does create heat. Not lots but -20 to +30 is a 50 degree difference and will cause expansion.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went trappin with my buddy, his Tundra was 2x louder than my XM's suitcase! I love how quiet it is! If I needed to save 10lbs I'd skip the fast food and beers...prob make my sled work better too! I got my gripnrip kits now awaiting install...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you look at a rev the old dipsticks had a groove in them and a little vent hole. That's why they leaked.
And the chaincase does create heat. Not lots but -20 to +30 is a 50 degree difference and will cause expansion.

How's work going there l.b.z and joholio ??

from my HTC

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

from my HTC

Awesome. Sitting in a hot tub in FSJ right now then up to camp north of Ft. Nelson in the AM.
I hope you get some bad 'mous water in you tonight and get a wicked case of the shits on the mountain tomorrow.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Sitting in a hot tub in FSJ right now then up to camp north of Ft. Nelson in the AM.
I hope you get some bad 'mous water in you tonight and get a wicked case of the shits on the mountain tomorrow.

Baaaaaaaaaaaa. That's not nice.

But funny tho

from my HTC

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went trappin with my buddy, his Tundra was 2x louder than my XM's suitcase! I love how quiet it is! If I needed to save 10lbs I'd skip the fast food and beers...prob make my sled work better too! I got my gripnrip kits now awaiting install...

Buy a right angle attachment for your drill

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so I narrowed it down to a hps can, quick clickers, grip and rip braces, is there a decent place to mount a muff pot with out going to the cooker can?

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

from my HTC

Made er home from Cynthia/Edson. Stayed in some real luxurious hotels too... Caesars DV... wow is all I can say! Got today to rack up some miles on the Doo then back to the pipeline for me. March madness followed by apeshit April!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went from my thing cooker can back to the suitecase .. kinda like the peace and quiet .. might even sacrifice hot lunches and keep the suitecase on

not to mention, sled runs much better!

What do u mean the sled runs better buddy??????????? Were you having issues that you were actually able to tell a performance gain when going back to stock?????? Ya I know that the suitcase is perfectly matched to everything else in the sleds exhaust.... But what issues were u having

Top Bottom