Accidentally drank some doolaid

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
interesting to hear that doo hasnt fixed the cap leaking on roll over issue yet eh?
my 2006 rt1000 does it too,
shes good at getting stuck ... let me tell you !!!
roll over is the go to move for doo-dudes ...

and by god we stuck "em ...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
interesting to hear that doo hasnt fixed the cap leaking on roll over issue yet eh?
my 2006 rt1000 does it too,
shes good at getting stuck ... let me tell you !!!
roll over is the go to move for doo-dudes ...

and by god we stuck "em ...

its not an issue. it was on the early 08 models and most people were overtightening them. but i havent had a oil tank oblong on me since 2010 when i over tightened my reservoir big time. basically you put it on loosely give it a 1/8 turn and vibrations take care of the rest. as the oil tank spacer is very cheap it really doesnt hurt to install it from new but for the most part its been a non issue. just need to ensure the oil seal is still in place on the top of the cap. as far as it leaking there is a breather otherwise it would create a vacuum and no oil would get to the engine. typically in a roll over situation what your going to lose the most of is chaincase oil. and i still to this day dontknow why the chaincase needs a breather?

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't believe you actually drank that stuff, doolaid, one less Poo guy in the group I guess... Congrats Mr. Sweld!!!

Thinkin TKO and Smurff put the Doolaid in his Yager-Bombs!!!!! Back to regular programing.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 for TheThing can with an enclosed cooker. We have it on 2 machines. It is not obnoxiously loud but a nice tone at WOT. No codes nor hick-ups from it. I have a home-made screen kit on one sled and just screen in the front on the other. Scratchers are a must, as is a skid plate. The LinQ bag or jerry can is a good accessory also. No need to use extra vents, IMHO.

Mostly, just add a can to get rid of the heavy suitcase, gas and oil and ride, ride, ride!

I almost forgot. You should have a glass of DooLaid before the first ride it will help with the ear to ear grin.

Cans aren't quiet but of mbrp,hps, or the thing, which is the least noisy? :) Old age is sneakin up, liking the quiet of the suitcase.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have :
Oil tank inserts
Quick Clickers
Skid plates
Scratchers
Vent prefilters
HPS Cans
RSI Goggle bags on the clutch covers
Enzo revalve and stiffer springs on shocks.
Linq Jerry

Whats this RSI goggle bag on the clutch cover. Got a picture? I'm starting to gather things for my new sled. :D

I'm also wondering what can to get. Is there really a difference other than price? I know nothing about cans. I'll be doing RSI bars and riser as well. Quick clickers again for sure, cause they rock!

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats this RSI goggle bag on the clutch cover. Got a picture? I'm starting to gather things for my new sled. :D

I'm also wondering what can to get. Is there really a difference other than price? I know nothing about cans. I'll be doing RSI bars and riser as well. Quick clickers again for sure, cause they rock!

Doo makes one for 2014.
gogglebag.jpg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id stay away from the MRBP cans personally,, the stainless steal will produce a higher under the hood tempature.

Get a ceramic coated can.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you dont really need a goggle "bag" !!! just slap your goggle on the clutch cover and close the panel .. it's got nowhere to go !

Since I took off my muffpot that's where I keep my sandwiches to keep them warm !! works pretty good actually ;) a built in "warming plate"

i especially like the belt dust seasoning flavor .. mm mm belty !

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not a very good pic, but the RSI bag goes same place as the doo one. Less $$ though.

WoodlandsCounty-20130306-00202_zps38fa3e53.jpg

I also like the HPS can, I find it to be quieter than most others, except for SLP. Nice tone though.

Whitecourt-20121113-00815.jpg

Top Bottom