2012 Revelstoke Ladies Ride Planning Thread

fatguy1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So...I've decided to drag my @ss there fractured ankle and all. Can't be that hard to ride in an air cast can it?! :D :beer:

Pretty effn pumped. I just gotta stock up on some garbage bags to throw over my foot.

AWESOME! glad to hear your going to attend

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
Oh Damn, I knew I was forgetting something. It's been such an awful season around E-town for sledding that I totally forgot about this ride. It's definitely way too late now to get in on the fun. I hope all you ladies have a great ride and maybe next year I guess. I got to stop saying that. Well at least I got to ride once in Revy this year and once in McBride. And maybe with all the snow we got overnight and throughout the day today I might be able to ride around home. So so jealous.:(

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just you and your bf going April?

What night you guys leaving?

Hey sorry just saw your post. Ya it's just us going leaving early Friday morning I believe to be there for the parking lot party! The top end of my sled gets to be rebuilt again! Yay ugh!!

2007 Summit Rev 800
2006 Suzuki Vinson 500
2004 GMC Sierra 1500

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting late to mail your reg. forms now unless you express post it. You can also at this point fax it to 250-837-6511 and pay your fee when you get here. I do need to know how many are comming!!!!!!!!
I will update the attending list on Fri. aft.

View attachment 123343

Have you received mine and Quintins yet? Sent early this week.

2007 Summit Rev 800
2006 Suzuki Vinson 500
2004 GMC Sierra 1500

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So...I've decided to drag my @ss there fractured ankle and all. Can't be that hard to ride in an air cast can it?! :D :beer:

Pretty effn pumped. I just gotta stock up on some garbage bags to throw over my foot.

Awesome!! Pain killers and booze fix pretty much anything lol :p jk

2007 Summit Rev 800
2006 Suzuki Vinson 500
2004 GMC Sierra 1500

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh Damn, I knew I was forgetting something. It's been such an awful season around E-town for sledding that I totally forgot about this ride. It's definitely way too late now to get in on the fun. I hope all you ladies have a great ride and maybe next year I guess. I got to stop saying that. Well at least I got to ride once in Revy this year and once in McBride. And maybe with all the snow we got overnight and throughout the day today I might be able to ride around home. So so jealous.:(

She said you could fax it in... If you don't have a fax machine you can fill out the form and email it to me then I will fax it for you!

2007 Summit Rev 800
2006 Suzuki Vinson 500
2004 GMC Sierra 1500

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you need a ride down you can tag along with us I will be sleeping and studying on the way down tho lol

2007 Summit Rev 800
2006 Suzuki Vinson 500
2004 GMC Sierra 1500

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
Oh wow thank you very much AprilO. :eek: I would so take you up on that offer if I was also able to get the time off of work. Unfortunately my schedule will not allow me to take the friday to sunday off that weekend. Some rule about not being aloud to work more than 8 days in a row, which I would end up doing to allow myself to go. So really I waited too long to switch shifts around to make it work. It's all my own fault, and I'm surely kicking my butt for it.:rant: I will mark it on my calendar for next year so I don't forget.

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya no problem I didn't want you not to go cause you didn't have a ride down there! Mark it on your calendar for sure!!

2007 Summit Rev 800
2006 Suzuki Vinson 500
2004 GMC Sierra 1500

boostbaby

Reaction score
So looks like my man won't be able to come this weekend so if anyone needs a room to stay in I have a double room booked at the days inn.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So looks like my man won't be able to come this weekend so if anyone needs a room to stay in I have a double room booked at the days inn.

That's A bummer glad your coming!
Kathy you should get mine this week!
Michelle and I are coming Thursday night and staying at the gateway inn, I believe that's the name!
See you all there.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad your coming still, trashy told me about your foot! Omg your crazy! :)

haha yes ma'am I am coming. Fractured ankle won't stop me!!! I'm either going to try a brace and a snowmobile boot or just wear my air cast and put a garbage bag and duct tape...thats the option I'm leaning towards because there is so much support. Or you will find me having a few bevies flirting in the cabin ;) :D :beer:

I'm pretty excited regardless...I'm just gonna look like a penguin limping around.

Top Bottom