2012 Revelstoke Ladies Ride Planning Thread

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are leaving at midnight tonight and you can follow us. If need me and Courtney and you can take turns driving. You're in Ed right?

2007 Summit Rev 800
2006 Suzuki Vinson 500
2004 GMC Sierra 1500

luv2ride

Reaction score
Thanks AprilO...kinda screwed now. Cancelled my babysitter already and the only vehicle I have left at home is my little V6 Frontier. Thinkin it would be a little scetchy pullin my trailer through the mountains in that! Trailer probably weighs more than the truck. lol. I should have come on here first cause the sledding community rocks and I am sure I would have been able to figure something out. Next year...unless one of my bribes works :p

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well ladies looks like we`ll see nothing but snow, snow, snow up top this wknd.

...........and take a look at the Avy Ratings for the wknd.
North Columbia - Monashees and Selkirks : Latest Bulletins : Bulletins : Canadian Avalanche Centre : avalanche.ca

I want to thank Barb Byman for all her help with the regs. Whew!!!!!

Yep...Avy danger is on the rise over the weekend. Everyone needs to make good decisions:)

BTW...WE ARE IN REVY!!!! WOO HOO:D See y'all soon...

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
Have a wonderful time ladies!! Ride hard and play safe :d I'm disappointed I couldn't make it this year to ride with you all again. Already looking forward to next year! Can't wait to see pics... Hint Hint lol

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
8:30 ladies at the latest, meet on the little hill across from toll booth in back lot, get rested up it`s gonna be deeeeep.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Yup, same as it has been for the last 2 yrs. on this ride. Over a ft. of fresh for us and it`s snowing heavy, we won`t be seeing any scenery today.
We have great guides, most of them ride for S&R.
We`ll do our best to bring them all back. ;)

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for one heck of an insane sledding and party weekend in Revy. I had so much fun and I am already looking forward to next year! Sans air cast! :D :beer:
cankle.jpg

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you Kathy for making the women's ride possible for all your hard work and effort. Thank you to the sponsors for putting up all the auction/raffle items - none of which I won lol :( it was also great to meet all of the ladies - nice to finally put faces to the names! I can't wait to sled with you gals in the future! You make me want to become better and prove that this just isn't a "man's sport" and I love you for it! Can't wait for next year and the rest of the sledding season! Stay safe ladies! :)

2007 Summit Rev 800
2006 Suzuki Vinson 500
2004 GMC Sierra 1500

Hotlips

Reaction score
Home after an amazing 10 days of shredding, skiing and spending time with the most incredible person in my life from Whistler to Revy I have ridden with some of the best peeps in the world. Met some new friends at the ladies ride in Revelstoke. Thanks to all of you that made it possible.... Not sure of the official attendance count but we did raise approx. $2,600 for the local Canadian Breast Canc...er center... Thanks to all who sponsored this event and those who made the generous donations. We will be putting a letter out for all those that helped, donated and supported, our guides were awesome, thanks for taking the day to help out so that the ladies were safely off the mountain and showing the way around. I'm in a state of amazement, Thank you Powder Puff for another successful Ladies Ride..:)

Top Bottom