2012 Revelstoke Ladies Ride Planning Thread

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
AprilO fax (250 837-6511) us a copy and note on it that your stuff is in the mail. Just need #`s for planning and lunches.

Yup, Woo Hoo!!!!!!!

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AprilO fax (250 837-6511) us a copy and note on it that your stuff is in the mail. Just need #`s for planning and lunches.

Yup, Woo Hoo!!!!!!!

I can fax it to you tomorrow night when I am at work. No fax machine at home. Or can I email it?

2007 Summit Rev 800
2006 Suzuki Vinson 500
2004 GMC Sierra 1500

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm heading down Thursday night with AprilO and her boyfriend (leaving around midnight)... I'm wondering if there is anybody who is heading back to (or close to) Edmonton Sunday as I work Monday that my sled and I could hitch a ride from Revy with?? PM me if you have any room!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm heading down Thursday night with AprilO and her boyfriend (leaving around midnight)... I'm wondering if there is anybody who is heading back to (or close to) Edmonton Sunday as I work Monday that my sled and I could hitch a ride from Revy with?? PM me if you have any room!

LEAVING AROUND MIDNIGHT :eek: Holy hell!!!!!

Registration sent :p... finally.

BirdieO

Reaction score
OK after the CRAP AZZ day I have had...I am ready to throw DOWNNNNNNNN this weekend and blow off some serious steam!!!!!!!!!!! I have gurggly lungs, a runny nose, tired eyes and I do not care...watch out Revy, Birdie is gunnin' for a good time this weekend:beer::d:beer::d:beer:

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK after the CRAP AZZ day I have had...I am ready to throw DOWNNNNNNNN this weekend and blow off some serious steam!!!!!!!!!!! I have gurggly lungs, a runny nose, tired eyes and I do not care...watch out Revy, Birdie is gunnin' for a good time this weekend:beer::d:beer::d:beer:

I'm so excited...I can't sleep...2:38 AM...WTF:D:D:D

luv2ride

Reaction score
Hey Kathy, Tammy and I aren't going to make it :( She has to work and I've tried to bribe everyone else I know into coming but no takers!! I am just too chicken to do the 12hr drive alone. Next year I will make her quit her damn job if I have to!! Delete Tammy Wood and Christina Hayes :Cry:

Last edited:
Top Bottom