2012 Revelstoke Ladies Ride Planning Thread

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I hope this winter is treating you well and that you have been out riding more than I have so far this year! I have been a stay at home mom for the past few months and have been trying to get our 5 month old baby girl to take a bottle for many reasons, one of them being..... so I can go out for at least one ride before the season is over! I am hoping to make it to the Revelstoke Ladies Ride this year, we will see what happens in the next few weeks! Last year our Ladies Ride ended up being the same day, so I was unable to attend for that reason. This year however, our ride is planned for the following weekend, on Saturday March 10th. I would like to extend an invite to all of you ladies. The ride was a great success last year and I hope that it will be even better this year! The days structure is very similar to the Revelstoke Ladies Ride. In the evening after the ladies ride we are also having a Dinner & Dance Fundraiser. There will be a catered dinner, DJ music, a silent auction, 50/50 and a chance at winning a Twin Anchors Houseboat Vacation. The tickets for this event just went out this week and are selling quickly! If interested in attending, you should purchase your tickets soon. Information for both events as well as the Ladies Ride Registration Form will be available on the website Hunters Range If you have any questions or would like a registration form emailed to you contact Karla Schubert at 250-838-9827 or karlakriese@hotmail.com Happy Sledding!

Hope you can make it out!! I was breastfeeding a 5 month old last Ladies Ride... boy that was interesting!!! Glad that's over! LOL. Good luck with things, hope you get a good turn out at the Hunters Range ride!!

Hotlips

Reaction score
T-minus 17 days and I already can't sleep... Things are coming together as I received 2 big boxes on my front porch via priority mail... It's like Christmas again. There will be a raffle and an auction Saturday to raise money for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation and I am excited to say there are going to be some cool, fun, girly items.

If you haven't sent in your payment or registrations or pre-paid for dinner then please do so that we can get a good head count. I did hear a story that the Hillcrest was doing Queen standard rooms for $123.00 if anyone can confirm that that would be greatly appreciated :beer:

If you are coming up for more than just the one day will you be so kind to let me know because we may have another event in the works for Friday :p

See you all soon... Safe travels!!

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
T-minus 17 days and I already can't sleep... Things are coming together as I received 2 big boxes on my front porch via priority mail... It's like Christmas again. There will be a raffle and an auction Saturday to raise money for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation and I am excited to say there are going to be some cool, fun, girly items.

If you haven't sent in your payment or registrations or pre-paid for dinner then please do so that we can get a good head count. I did hear a story that the Hillcrest was doing Queen standard rooms for $123.00 if anyone can confirm that that would be greatly appreciated :beer:

If you are coming up for more than just the one day will you be so kind to let me know because we may have another event in the works for Friday :p

We are coming up with BirdieO and will be riding Friday too.

Also, the Hillcrest is offering a Seafood option in additon to the Roast Beef. If anyone is interested, just let them know you want that option when you book the dinner at the Hillcrest...

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This girl might not be making it now :( Fractured my ankle...BUT...I might try to ride with the air cast...we'll see how it's feeling ;)

BrownEyes420

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Will be there Thursday night, sledding Friday and Saturday.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
As of today I have recieved reg. forms for
Lindsey Dunn
Debi Lamb
Stephanie Schwartz
Cedar Heninle
Krista Muncaster
Heather White
Amy Flowers
Marilyn Turner
Holly Quin
Julia Caceres Booth
Yolande Tarnowski
Bev Rhodes
Adele Borys
Rhonda Dawn
Stephanie Ballendine
Melinda Culpepper Martonik
Lori Whitley

Please get your registrations in need to know how many are attending for planning purposes. If your in Revelstoke you can also drop them off at Rough Country.
Thanks, Kathy.

Last edited:

Thunderstruck

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
2012 Revy Ladies Ride poster pic.jpg

BrownEyes420

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As of today I have recieved reg. forms for
Lindsey Dunn
Debi Lamb
Stephanie Schwartz
Cedar Heninle
Krista Muncaster
Heather White
Amy Flowers
Marilyn Turner
Holly Quin
Julia Caceres Booth
Yolande Tarnowski
Bev Rhodes
Adele Borys
Rhonda Dawn
Stephanie Ballendine
Melinda Culpepper Martonik
Lori Whitley

Please get your registrations in need to know how many are attending for planning purposes. If your in Revelstoke you can also drop them off at Rough Country.
Thanks, Kathy.

Mine and my friend's should be there this week. Terri & Karen. Let me know when you get them. Thanks :)

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Getting late to mail your reg. forms now unless you express post it. You can also at this point fax it to 250-837-6511 and pay your fee when you get here. I do need to know how many are comming!!!!!!!!
I will update the attending list on Fri. aft.

IMG_2195.jpg

Last edited:

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting late to mail your reg. forms now unless you express post it. You can also at this point fax it to 250-837-5611 and pay your fee when you get here. I do need to know how many are comming!!!!!!!!
I will update the attending list on Fri. aft.

View attachment 123343

I hAve not sent you mine yet I will send it today sorry for the delay

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So...I've decided to drag my @ss there fractured ankle and all. Can't be that hard to ride in an air cast can it?! :D :beer:

Pretty effn pumped. I just gotta stock up on some garbage bags to throw over my foot.

Top Bottom