you know whats starting to get to me...

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me too, im a holder of the bow and arrow card.

Can ya drink beer all night long till ya pass out on a picnic table? Can you shoot a flatlanch with a beer in one hand and the throttle in the other. Can you buy cheep smokes with your card for your white buddies...... If you answer three yes's then you can apply.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can ya drink beer all night long till ya pass out on a picnic table? Can you shoot a flatlanch with a beer in one hand and the throttle in the other. Can you buy cheep smokes with your card for your white buddies...... If you answer three yes's then you can apply.

Shat..... Your from Sask so we have to throw in a skill testing question to make the application process valid....

Uhhhm how many teeth do you have in a full grin?

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
okay, we have received clearance from both parties, disclosure agreements have been signed and approved by the lawyers. we have the green light to proceed. these are high level, intensive negotiations you are about to be witness to. please watch at your own risk....

will try to embed....not sure if it will work, maybe Ron or another mod can help out if it doesn't.

Damn that was funny!!!:beer::beer:

Last edited:

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A video of todays meeting between the Chief of the DPFN and Lord Godwell has been leaked.....:eek:

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
okay, we have received clearance from both parties, disclosure agreements have been signed and approved by the lawyers. we have the green light to proceed. these are high level, intensive negotiations you are about to be witness to. please watch at your own risk....

will try to embed....not sure if it will work, maybe Ron or another mod can help out if it doesn't.

"i have date with joeys sister, thats girls a freak,"

lmao:beer:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TEE, that is the video of the fawkin' YEAR!

Maxwell, the DPFN thanks you for your co-operation. :d

I am still laughing.....:alol2:....ah jeez

Top Bottom