Yellowstone season 5

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we all wish hard enough, it may happen…..

Attachments

• AC051954-8A94-47D1-A071-266D912CA18A.png
    AC051954-8A94-47D1-A071-266D912CA18A.png
    645.9 KB · Views: 175

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I did some digging. Sounds like it won't be in prime this year. Have to subscribe to Paramount+. I guess I'll have to subscribe and when it's over cancel.
If you can believe Google.......

Is Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime Canada?

The good thing is that Paramount+ is available with Amazon Prime in Canada. Yes, you read it right. You can stream the Paramount+ channel with your Prime Video account in Canada. And you can even stream it through “paramountplus.com/ca” and Paramount+ app once you verified it.

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
If you can believe Google.......

Is Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime Canada?

The good thing is that Paramount+ is available with Amazon Prime in Canada. Yes, you read it right. You can stream the Paramount+ channel with your Prime Video account in Canada. And you can even stream it through “paramountplus.com/ca” and Paramount+ app once you verified it.
PXL_20221112_233821162.MP.jpg
I just searched this on Prime. Seal Team is another Paramount+ show I like that used to be on CBS. You can link a Paramount+ subscription through Prime. But you have to pay for it on top of prime.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I started watching season one I thought ya its just okay of a show but as I got into watching more of it I think its a great show so apparantly millions of people agree with me. I do hate seeing the producer on the show but that's it

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
View attachment 262234I just searched this on Prime. Seal Team is another Paramount+ show I like that used to be on CBS. You can link a Paramount+ subscription through Prime. But you have to pay for it on top of prime.
I have watched all the other seasons/episodes on our TV with Prime Video through Amazon (I am pretty sure that was all I did). I don’t remember making any changes to allow for Paramount+. I guess we will see Sunday evening.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we all wish hard enough, it may happen…..

Just don't make him sit next to a person who is unvaccinated during the trip lolololol.

Just started watching it a week ago. Be kinda interesting to work on the ranch, never a dull moment.

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
I have watched all the other seasons/episodes on our TV with Prime Video through Amazon (I am pretty sure that was all I did). I don’t remember making any changes to allow for Paramount+. I guess we will see Sunday evening.
From my understanding it is new change this year on Paramount+ only. It was on Paramount Network TV channel last year also, but it's not this year.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did some digging. Sounds like it won't be in prime this year. Have to subscribe to Paramount+. I guess I'll have to subscribe and when it's over cancel.
My understanding is that it's on Paramount tonight as were all the other seasons. not sure about the plus subscription

Top Bottom