yamafest ???

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so when is yamafest this year my dad just got a 2010 nytro mtx se 162 last year and i got a 2011 nytro mtx se 153 and were really considering going sorry about the short story just really exited to ride :d

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u better puts some turbos on them sleds if ur going to yamafest just saying

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks and were not really into the crazy shoots more just boondocking and yeah supercharger next year

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last year i could throw my dads nytro around with ease and i rode a 2010 m8 sno pro and its more maunouverable but not by a whole lot and the weight isnt that much different yamaha is the only brand that weighs there sleds full of fuel ,oil and stuff no one else weighs there sleds with gas im talking about dry weight also just saying a nytro can go where any other sled can go

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh they can go exactly where any other sled can go, but one rider will just be a whole lot more exhausted by the end of the day than the other.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so when is yamafest this year my dad just got a 2010 nytro mtx se 162 last year and i got a 2011 nytro mtx se 153 and were really considering going sorry about the short story just really exited to ride :d

usually its late march just keep an eye open,, yeah we are all getting pumped to ride for sure its coming now..... have a good season

Top Bottom