Xm or pro? Why

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Recent sales in the past few years has put Polaris on top but Doo still has more on the mountain as they have been able to last longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everyone says this.......but no one has ever posted the numbers? do you have them? i dont either.....just "heard different" ya know...

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everyone says this.......but no one has ever posted the numbers? do you have them? i dont either.....just "heard different" ya know...

It's on Polaris's website. Best selling mountain sled. It's on amsnow site as well.

If Doo can live off the claim that the etec puts out 163.9hp based upon an independent dyno report done 4 years ago and put on a website then it must be true.
ran

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just what i've seen on mountain - out of ten sleds - 5doo , 3 poo , 1 cat , ( maybe 2 ) and 1 yami !

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just what i've seen on mountain - out of ten sleds - 5doo , 3 poo , 1 cat , ( maybe 2 ) and 1 yami !
this is most likely accurate in western Canada but I think the numbers may be jostled differently in other countries. That being said I am trying a doo for the first time since 1980.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo. Because my 13Xm163 is for sale. Priced right and ready for snow. Zero issues in 2992km. PM me... Lol

bourgon

Reaction score
Fact is that Polaris sells more Pro's than Doo's and Cat's combined in the mountain sled segment.
That is not what I see in the hills. The year cat came out with their new sled I saw a lot more cats then normal then the next year pro's were on the rise but I still see more doo's then every thing eles! I wish that was not the case. hope to see a tone of yam us this year!

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is not what I see in the hills. The year cat came out with their new sled I saw a lot more cats then normal then the next year pro's were on the rise but I still see more doo's then every thing eles! I wish that was not the case. hope to see a tone of yam us this year!
The Doos are just more visible, hanging out by the cabin. :smiliestirthepot:

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The poos are just move visible, hanging out by the cabin drinking poolaide

Fixed it for ya
Cause that makes a lot of sense with the guy's comments that he sees more Doos on the hill...
wIqB8up.gif

Last edited:

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been reading this sight for a long time now, I just make up sh!t, like you guys!!! Actually the info comes from the Oct. 2014 Snowest story "Who rules the mountain 800's" quote " What did Polaris, which has not only the no.1 selling sled-the 800 Pro RMK- in the west but in the entire snowbelt do. The selling more mountain sleds than Doo and cat combined came from an earlier story but I can't find it now. From what I have seen Doo is only No.1 on this site, if you go to Snowest forum the numbers watching Polaris are way higher than the other brands. Just info I could care less what anyone wants to ride, they all rock when they're working good, they all suck when they're broken.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been reading this sight for a long time now, I just make up sh!t, like you guys!!! Actually the info comes from the Oct. 2014 Snowest story "Who rules the mountain 800's" quote " What did Polaris, which has not only the no.1 selling sled-the 800 Pro RMK- in the west but in the entire snowbelt do. The selling more mountain sleds than Doo and cat combined came from an earlier story but I can't find it now. From what I have seen Doo is only No.1 on this site, if you go to Snowest forum the numbers watching Polaris are way higher than the other brands. Just info I could care less what anyone wants to ride, they all rock when they're working good, they all suck when they're broken.

Broken? What's that

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's number one can be debated till the cows come home but more sleds than Cat and Skidoo combined? I have going to have to see industry documentation before I buy into that. In all fairness to you a lot of magazines make up stuff as they go along. Advertising dollars sway a lot of opinion whether its Doo, Poo or Cat.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol popcorn anyone! The great poo/doo debate with the cat lurking in the shadows. Does it matter? To some I guess, to me could care less. Don't care what some mag posts about a sled, but I pay attention to some members opinions on here closely and they all do not ride the same brand.
I think all brands have a good line up this year and pick your poision.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol popcorn anyone! The great poo/doo debate with the cat lurking in the shadows. Does it matter? To some I guess, to me could care less. Don't care what some mag posts about a sled, but I pay attention to some members opinions on here closely and they all do not ride the same brand.
I think all brands have a good line up this year and pick your poision.

Don't go all rational on us.

Top Bottom