worst neighbours ever

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We live just outside of Armstrong on 1/2 acre lots. They are one of the oldest registered lots in BC # 94 and # 95. I take pride in my yard and so did my previous neighbour and good friend but unfortunately they sold 4 years ago to my worst nightmare. I cant believe people can live in such filth with diapers laying all over the dog pen as they are too lazy to take their garbage to the road. They have a tarp with their home garbage throughout the winter under it. Their pet ferret died and they thru it in the garbage so the dogs can half eat it and leave in laying in their yard. Their septic field is old and saturated so their gray water runs like a river in the farmers field. I asked them last year politely if something can be done but that did not go well. So, called the municipality and they "are working with them to clean it up". So far no fines have been issued. What a joke! Fortunately the regional health district is willing to do something with the sewage issue. They have the power to evict them if nothing it done. This week will be the deadline. Anyway, take a look at some pictures for your amusement.

DSC_3932.jpg DSC_3934.jpg DSC_3936.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4534.jpg
    IMG_4534.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 855

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
such a shame to have a crappy neighbour thankfully i have great neighbour ones never home and the other would do anything for ya.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That windmill come from a mini golf course? Lol. I'd build the Berlin wall between them so you don't have to look at that mess. What a bunch of pigs!

sled

Reaction score
Well the first picture remind me of trailer park trash, Sorry for you having to live beside that dump.Hope that your old neighbor and friend does not come by his old place for a look would cause him a hart attack.Good luck hope they get their asses booted.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That windmill come from a mini golf course? Lol. I'd build the Berlin wall between them so you don't have to look at that mess. What a bunch of pigs!

lol. i actually built it. had some spare time a few years ago. Yeah they are the worst! I have cut out lawn 5 times this year to 0 for them. If they dont want to keep their yard tidy like I do then I am "somewhat" ok with it. But I every time I cut my lawn I get to see crappy diapers and dead ferrets and gray water flowing like the Colorado river.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the first picture remind me of trailer park trash, Sorry for you having to live beside that dump.Hope that your old neighbor and friend does not come by his old place for a look would cause him a hart attack.Good luck hope they get their asses booted.

he has seen it several times and apologies every time. Know one cant believe it.

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iknow your your pain i live on an acreage sub of 4 10 acre lots myn house and one other neighbors place are perfect done kept nice the other 2 lots are like looking at a junkyard brokedown vehicles and equipment piles of junk everywhere i dont want to sound like a snobb but its a bit much

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh wow..... I thought I had it bad, but Eclipse. You got it worse than me!!! I live in an acre subdivision in the city of cowtown, we're still on well and septic. My neighbor to the North of me has a lot of equipment, but keeps it somewhat organised. As well he'll cut my grass or take the bobcat to my driveway if we get lot's of snow, so no real beef's with him. But...... The guy to the South, is a lazy junk collector. His yard was cut once last year by me, because I got tired of looking at it. (I should mention that none of my neighbors have fence's and I'm ok with that). So the guy buys a dead sled 2 yrs ago, drops it in his yard. Get's it running, and it's still sitting there. Finds a dirtbike frame, unloads it in the front yard and still there. I'm ok with the multiple hobbies he has of finding litteraly JUNK. But get off your lazy ass and keep the yard clean, and cut your phucking grass!!!
But he still is nothing like what you got, at least there is no chitty diapers and 1/2 eatin critters. Hopefully he get's a good kick in the ass, and cleans up!!! My yard is no where like yours yet Eclipse, but I'm the guy that does have to have the greenest grass.
Best of luck to you :beer: :beer: :D

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Feel for you! All the time and effort required to set-up and maintain your piece of property and everything goes to chit with a crappy neighbour.

Good neighbour fences are exactly that; sort of.....

Solid wood as high as they will let you go; 6', 7', or 8'. It is a shame that you have to doo that but, out of site, out of mind.

Good luck and hope there is a solution this summer.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was the guy who had the greenest grass last yr. this yr my wifes stupids mutts are in the back yard, spreading kids toys all over the lawn and killing my grass, the stress is killing me.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
renters are the worst if you don't get on there ass the place looks like ch!t after 6 months a guy just moved in across the ally 4 old cars, parts and junk piled up in the backyard and he has only been there for 2 weeks he unloaded a large trailer the other night and filled the garage the previous renter was the same so the landlord is the problem no one wants to rent his house because he doesn't keep it up sure it will become a grow op the lady next to the house is just pissed

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was the guy who had the greenest grass last yr. this yr my wifes stupids mutts are in the back yard, spreading kids toys all over the lawn and killing my grass, the stress is killing me.
I put up a snow fence over the winter to limit the dogs to only 1/2 the back yard....that way in the spring (today) only 1/2 the yard looks like hell in the rear. LOL. (I'm another green lawn freak)

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My neighbor is an owner, which makes it as bad as some renter's.
I hate fence's, but I'm going to put up a 5' chain link this year, just to give my pup freedom of the yard.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are renting this place... what we moved into was perplexing. The last two occupants of this place (home owners) were very creative, in a disgusting way, with their garbage. You have to pay to dump the garbage here.. so it was gross what we found all around the property.. Again the Tarp thing.. piles of glass bottles over the last 8 years, have been just lumped in the back yard. We cleaned it all up. My kids are like hobbits. I want them to be able to run barefoot in our yard without stepping on glass or nails. the dogs have a big kennel to poop in.. the yard, and it's a big one is a no poop zone... I run like a crazy woman with my broom to chase the neighbors big rotty x out of the yard when he scopes out a poop spot. It just baffles me when people choose to live with garbage. I feel for you that is horrible.

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
I'm fortunate I live in a small rural subdivision with large lots and lots of trees. Hides everyone's junkiness. I used to be the guy who had to have the greenest well manicured lawn when I was in town. Not so much right now, at least till I get everything landscaped the way I like it then the lawn nazi will be back!

Top Bottom