worst neighbours ever

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tks for all the suggestions. I chose not to built a fence because of the maintenance required and I would be the only one doing it. So last fall I bought $700 worth of 4' cedars and fertilized the crap out of them. Have my daughter watering them 3 times a week. Here are some more pictures of my yard and theirs. The sled under the playhouse has been there for 3 years now.

IMG_0074.jpg IMG_0075.jpg

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks. Mine are really good the only gripe I have is one side has 2 dogs, the other has one, probably 80% of people right near me have dogs and there is some dead patches on my lawn from them. Kinda bugs me, but at least they pick up after them. But in their defense the builder took to long so they couldn't sod their backyard last year. Both of them have cats to, and found dead mice on my lawn but I don't mind that very much. I don't have to worry about them trying to make it into the garage or anywhere else.

But you got it bad, i'd be pissed. I like a nicely kept yard.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow!!!! My neighbor must have busted his ass yesterday. This is a huge improvement from Friday, hopefully it keeps getting better :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336936995.712446.jpg

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It Doesn't mather winch neighbourhood you live in their in always the 1 a**hole on the block never fail's

Both my neighbors are good, the a**hole lives on the corner behind us all. LOL

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That totally sucks. I'm not a yard nazi, but I do like it well kept. Garbage is one thing that gets under my skin...if so much as a gum wrapper drifts into my yard, I'm tripping over my own feet to get it gone. My neighbours are the same, so things stay nice and tidy. I think your house and yard are sort of an extension of your self....so to leave it like that doesn't compute with me.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That totally sucks. I'm not a yard nazi, but I do like it well kept. Garbage is one thing that gets under my skin...if so much as a gum wrapper drifts into my yard, I'm tripping over my own feet to get it gone. My neighbours are the same, so things stay nice and tidy. I think your house and yard are sort of an extension of your self....so to leave it like that doesn't compute with me.

you are 100% correct. In my case I think hard core drugs is also a culprit.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In 2001 when we moved back out to an acreage, a couple ofmonths into being there I couldn’t understand why one of my dogs was wanderingoff so much, so I followed her over the fence and over the hill...what I sawmade be want to puke and scream at the same time......Long story short I wasjust finding out what the rest of the neighbors already new....this guy and hiswife were raising ducks, exotic chickens and goats, he would go to grocerystores and ask for the produce that was going to be thrown out and bring ithome to feed....

As well he owned four really old apartments in the cityand when ever any toilets or sinks, stoves and hot water heaters would bereplaced he would haul it out to the acreage and dump it as it didn’t cost himmoney that way.

Turns out the old guy had gone crazy several years beforewe got out there and he had the County and layers working over time trying todeal with this, we got involved and were pushing the issue and the old guy paston.....his son paid to have the place cleaned up, they hauled away 33 – 8 x 40large bins of garbage out on top of burning down three out building that they didn’tthink were safe to use again....

Hope it never gets to be that bad.....good luck....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya gotta love the ones you do everything for (bobcat,build,wire,store chit,snorkel,etc etc) ,and they do dick in return..........lol .Know a couple of them!!!!!! Then there is always the fat bitchy wife.......LMFAO

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I call it the only for Joe atitude. Lol

Have many friends like that i fired

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tks for all the suggestions. I chose not to built a fence because of the maintenance required and I would be the only one doing it. So last fall I bought $700 worth of 4' cedars and fertilized the crap out of them. Have my daughter watering them 3 times a week. Here are some more pictures of my yard and theirs. The sled under the playhouse has been there for 3 years now.

View attachment 130330View attachment 130331
Is that Salmon River Road Eclipse?

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Driving home from my buddy the other day on my quad. His neighbour was building a fence. A few seconds passing i felt a weird rub and looked to see fence wrapped around my axle. I was pissed and it took me like 30mins to cut it off. Clean up!!!!!!

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No it is Mcleery Road just a couple km north of Armstrong. But I can imagine a few rough looking places on S.River road too!

Oh you bet there is, and the bad thing is a have met of few of the people that live in them. Close friend lives on powerhouse road i think it's called? Across from the dump on acerage, you guys live in gods country!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh you bet there is, and the bad thing is a have met of few of the people that live in them. Close friend lives on powerhouse road i think it's called? Across from the dump on acerage, you guys live in gods country!

If you turn right off the hwy you turn onto Powerhouse road and if you turn left you go down to Landsdowne Road which connects to Mcleery Road where I live. Yes, it sure is nice here provided your neighbour cleans his crap up :)

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just an update........ neighbours have now lost their two kids to social services as the aunt reported them :( yard is still a disaster and both the regional health district and municipal office say they are evaluating their current position and strategy. I told them if they lived next door to a gulf course or tourist attraction they would not be so reluctant to do anything considering we are dealing with raw sewage. Have no idea why we pay for these bylaw enforcers and health inspectors if they have no teeth to make things happen. This all started when the neighbours decided to take up a drug addiction!

Top Bottom