Window tint

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can't seem to find it....... maybe someone else knows the title of the link?

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like the same car, it has window tint too. I thought it looked familiar

It is not sure why every one thinks this is funny $80,000 wrecked its a write off I am guessing the insurance company seen this vid No insurance now not even sure why they put they vid on facebook so I am feeling your pain newf coming from a big car guy I couldn't imagine what its like

Last edited:

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill tell ya why its funny for me anyway, cant talk for the others. This video shows a tard stunting in middle of town thinking hes on fast and furious then finds out real quick hes not, and hes actually an idiot that cant drive and writes off his car
I have a feeling (if they express on here or not) this video made more than a few people grin. Wouldnt doubt if you see the clip on one of those dumbest stuff on wheels type of show
As for the car a write off, u damn right its a pity, shes a beaut, but buddies got no one to blame but himself

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your gonna go, Go all out like I did. Black out your headlights tail lights, all your marker lights and limo tint EVERYTHING! sure I get pulled over four times a week.... but It sure stays cool in the summer.

View attachment 169287

That's yours? Someone told me you had a Camaro! That car is sweet!!! Getting a little more respect for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
that's yours? Someone told me you had a camaro! That car is sweet!!! Getting a little more respect for you!

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
i shoulda taken pics, as he was just in filling up with gas, but he has the lower half of the car black now too(wrapped)... No tint on front side windows, since cops made him take it off... ;) ....... But he's gettin' it back on but lighter tinting, i hope!!

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
never useto think much about blacked out windows,whent for a walk one day came to a intersection and a truck with all the windows pulls up at the same time.when you cant see the driver in the vehical you have no idea if you should step off the curb or not.And I,d think if you ever hit a pedestrian youd be looking at more than 57 dollar fine,probably jail time if any injurys.

I don't make the laws just saying what someone walking feels like

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never useto think much about blacked out windows,whent for a walk one day came to a intersection and a truck with all the windows pulls up at the same time.when you cant see the driver in the vehical you have no idea if you should step off the curb or not.And I,d think if you ever hit a pedestrian youd be looking at more than 57 dollar fine,probably jail time if any injurys.

I don't make the laws just saying what someone walking feels like
I am guessing if you hit someone without tinted windows you going to get a fine I don't understand if you don't like tint don't do it

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
Has nothing to do with weather I like tint or not.The real fact is it can be dangerous,Have no idea why some one would black out thire tail lites,but they do it,so if some one cant see your brake lites come on and you get rear ended its your fault.Same as someone thinks he can drive and smashes a new car it,s not funny guy should lose his licence,why should insurance pay for it,and then my rates go up.Some tint is nice but full black out is not really nessasary,

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
T
Has nothing to do with weather I like tint or not.The real fact is it can be dangerous,Have no idea why some one would black out thire tail lites,but they do it,so if some one cant see your brake lites come on and you get rear ended its your fault.Same as someone thinks he can drive and smashes a new car it,s not funny guy should lose his licence,why should insurance pay for it,and then my rates go up.Some tint is nice but full black out is not really nessasary,

Man shut up... You can see the brake lights just the same with the covers in them. The reason you get a ticket is because it covers the reflective material. Don't drive on the god damn curb at night and you won't hit it! Come rear end me.... We'll see who is at fault because I have brake light covers lol!!!! Give me a break!!! If I had a crappy car I would just drive around until I found someone with something illegal on thier car and t-bone them. Good logic.

Top Bottom