Window tint

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So yesterday I'm traveling into town to take my wife for supper. There's a section of road the rc's like to set up speed traps on because the speed drops from 100 to 90.

I'm doing 88ish. My wife says "window". I roll down my window and drive another 1/4 mile to the ghost truck. Drive by him and all the cherries are pulling people in another 1/4 mile away. Buddy waves me in. I'm like wtf. He says the other officer observed my truck with front tinted windows. I told him that was purely speculation as my window was all the way down and he didn't see any part of my front window. Oh no, he looked through your truck and saw tint on the passenger side front window looking out. I'm like Holy Fack! LMFAO! At least this guy didn't try the bull**** safety glass story on me. Another 57 bucks.

Sent while wishing I was on my snowbike

Thanks for contributing the Alberta gov general revenue account, I've always been in favor of user pay. You want tint and are ok with paying tickets that contribute to me paying less tax is aok in my books.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You paying less tax? Ha ha keep thinking that. You will never pay less no matter how much extra I put in.

And no problem. I could give a **** about 57 bucks. That's only a 1/3 tank of fuel.

Sent while wishing I was on my snowbike

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Thanks for contributing the Alberta gov general revenue account, I've always been in favor of user pay. You want tint and are ok with paying tickets that contribute to me paying less tax is aok in my books.

LOL!!! whatever makes you sleep better at night dude... People paying window tint tickets for the price of lunch.... Reeeeeaaallly putting a dent in the revenue account lol. Don't worry.. once they start giving out a certian amount of tint tickets your taxes will go down. You are shaking your cane's in the wrong direction people... nobody cares!

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edmonton and Calgary alone generated a combined 82.6 million in revenue from traffic violations in 2013, Alberta gov collected 126 mill in fines.... User pay girls. If you consider every traffic cop writing tickets, photo rader etc it adds up.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edmonton and Calgary alone generated a combined 82.6 million in revenue from traffic violations in 2013, Alberta gov collected 126 mill in fines.... User pay girls. If you consider every traffic cop writing tickets, photo rader etc it adds up.

You forgot bike straight pipes...;)

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol good point, anyone who thinks our cops are there to serve and protect are delusional they are glorified tax collectors.
I have family in EPD and CPD. They hate writing tickets, for stupidity. You might want to think a little, next time. Just like sledders/quadders/cops...... there are rotten apples in every basket.

Tuffmudder

Reaction score
Last time I looked it was the politicians that wrote the laws, and cops who hate writing "stupid tickets" still have to write tickets. it's part of there job whether they like it or not.

Quite frankly, if straight pipes or window tint is the worst of your own personnel injustice then you really need to find something better in life to worry about rather than cops who have a job to do.

Top Bottom