Wiebo dead

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seriously doubt the parents of a murdered 16 year child would agree with you.

true, i'm thinkin if ludwigs kids got run over though everything would be allright! lots more to the story i'm sure. kids were creating a crimminal act, consequences a little harsh but i've heard a lot more for a lot less on this site. over toys.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont know alot about him ,I'm sure there is alot more to the story than what was reported on.
The little that I have read was about him trying to stop oil and gas exploration on his land.
Oil and Government said too bad, like it or not we will do as we please no matter what.
I have VERY limited knowledge of the topic,my opinion is only based on a small amount of reading.
Our rights are being taken away one by one,everyday and most dont care.
I duno what to think about comparing him to Bin Ladden.

monster sledder

Reaction score
as someone that has had to work in the area while he was "taking a stand" having shots fired at a propane tank on location while you are standing 10feet away, having shotgun shells burried in cement around well heads while someone was trying to jack hammer the cement out, having to watch your back everytime you pull on location not sure if this is the one he decides will be the that blows up, I am glad he is gone and i hope his kids dont keep this up. anyone against oil and gas industry start walking and sell your sleds, quads, trucks, shut off your furnace at home and see how much YOU need all that is produced from oil and gas!!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you fawkin kidding me? he was a terrorist. supose youre glad bin ladden took a stand to huh? theres better ways to take a stand then blowing ch!t up dont ya think.

this from a guy who is gonna fawk someone up if they cross him. i don't condone his methods but i can see him taking a stand, and as i have seen lots on this site would kill over a 5 liter of gas gone missing, i'm thinkin a bit of double standard here. no one needs to die over any of this stupidity, but some people are over the top.

how do you come to the conclusion wiebo can be compared to bin laden.

Last edited:

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My personal fav is blamimg the oil and gas industry for deformed/still born children. Very sad yes. But probably a result of interbreeding only 2 families for decades. World is better off.

"Oh billy is my father/uncle.....sara is my grandma/aunt.......teresa is my mother/sister....." and so on.......

Last edited:

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
We moved to an acreage on the north east side of Saskatoon mountain in 1980 when I was 13 yrs old. Went to school in Wembley and Beaverlodge. Graduated in 1985 and moved on with life. I had never heard of the man until 1996. The ranch kept a very low profile. My soon to be wife was working in Zellers and he would come in once a week. Many of the female employees did not like his perception of women. He wanted to increase his flock and would try to "recruit" new members. Comments like; "my you have good birthing hips." Wiebo was always preaching on how they had a better life compared to the rest of the world. More than once he was asked to leave by the store manager.

I was driving for a local tank truck company when things started to unfold. The oil company we did a majority of our work for was in the area. The first encounter I had from the ranch was issuses with flat tires. They would make ice balls with spikes in them and place all over the roads near and around the ranch that lead to a well site. They would ride on horse back to well sites and place propane bottles under the skids then shoot them to try and blow up the building shattering all the windows. He would hang dead goats in trees with warning signs. These were on his property most of the time along the fence line to a nearby well site. I would have to call in each and every time I had to work at a site near the ranch. Call in when entering and call when leaving. Many operators at the time worked in tandem and always scouting the tree line for activity. I was at the Brainard plant the nite someone put a bullet through the control room. The dust from the plaster was still hanging in the air. The bullet was recovered from the electrical conduet the following morning. We did pressure testing with pipelines for creek underbores. The oil company had to put 24hr security on these jobs because "someone" was drilling very small holes in the pipe. Again horse tracks were found on site. I was asked to keep an eye out from the RCMP for anything strange because I covered alot of area in a day. One particular one was to be on the look out for anyone with a back pack walking along the road. I was to call in if I did see this. It was suspected a person with a particular set of skills was brought in to do some damage. It wasn't until later on the bombings took place. These are the actions I can tell you about without persucusion. They've been documented by the police.

The actions and fear this man and his followers have enstilled on the local community are over whelming to say the least. He was a terrorist...period. Alot of things happened that the media were never informed of. When Karmen was shot it took alot of refraining to secure justice on a personnel level for all involved. Banishing him from the community was all one could do and leave it in the hands of the RCMP. We are all still waiting to find out who pulled the trigger...unfortuneately we might never know.

It takes alot for me to not like someone. This man I did not like. The way he went about dealing with his frustrations was far from taking a stand. The whole principal of terrorism is to inflicked terror among people. So many people were affected at work and at home by one mental case for many years. Now maybe the lime light will fade and justice for one young girl will be done.

RIP young Karmen Willis

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My personal fav is blamimg the oil and gas industry for deformed/still born children. Very sad yes. But probably a result of interbreeding only 2 families for decades. World is better off.

"Oh billy is my father/uncle.....sara is my grandma/aunt.......teresa is my mother/sister....." and so on.......

Like you truly know what the cause is.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this from a guy who is gonna fawk someone up if they cross him. i don't condone his methods but i can see him taking a stand, and as i have seen lots on this site would kill over a 5 liter of gas gone missing, i'm thinkin a bit of double standard here. no one needs to die over any of this stupidity, but some people are over the top.
Please don't pursue this and suggest that you think Wiebo wasn't "over the top". Comon Bud...we've not seen eye to eye here before...but Wiebo was as "over the top" as it gets without being named Bin Laden.

Big oil: evil? Probably.
Big oil: improving? Definitely.
Big oil: important to just about every Albertan's economy? Mostly.

Last edited:

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like you truly know what the cause is.

Like you know the other was the cause...........Lots of sour fields in AB without the same recurring problem........maybe it was snowmobiliers in the mountains killing the caribou that caused it............or tom cruise......or the 50 percent off sale at marks.....or global warming.......or immigrants.....even when it was oil and gas i knew it was the immigrants.........have fun sharing the same 11th century view with wiebo.......You will never know the cause with the deceased children he declined an autopsy. Hiding something? Smoke D@$%s in he11 you terrorist

Last edited:
Top Bottom