Reaction score
Ya weird hey. Sorry actually I have a fancy Sticker wrap dealy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this your 2015 sled Maxwell?

61skidoo.jpg

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ooohhh , the meanness and bitterness, although you do try hard to mask it with sarcastic humour. Maybe someday you'll be able to get yourself a riverboat also, you should FOCUS.
:Happy4: hit a nerve, eh? once i found out why you guys like to get to those hidden spots in skinny water, I got out of that game. but you go girl

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was cleaning the shop and found some parts. got a great condition 2.5" PC track, no rips or tears, no missing lugs. Found a great M series seat - orange - no rips, great shape. Must have been from a gently used sled. Also found some Doo parts, secondary and clutch holders and alignment tools. Also have some 13 wide gears, 10 T extroverts for 1 and 1/8" shaft.PM me if interested. Will also post in the classifieds. Have pics if you need.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was cleaning the shop and found some parts. got a great condition 2.5" PC track, no rips or tears, no missing lugs. Found a great M series seat - orange - no rips, great shape. Must have been from a gently used sled. Also found some Doo parts, secondary and clutch holders and alignment tools. Also have some 13 wide gears, 10 T extroverts for 1 and 1/8" shaft.PM me if interested. Will also post in the classifieds. Have pics if you need.

what?

Top Bottom