Why doo all of the

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was cleaning the shop and found some parts. got a great condition 2.5" PC track, no rips or tears, no missing lugs. Found a great M series seat - orange - no rips, great shape. Must have been from a gently used sled. Also found some Doo parts, secondary and clutch holders and alignment tools. Also have some 13 wide gears, 10 T extroverts for 1 and 1/8" shaft.PM me if interested. Will also post in the classifieds. Have pics if you need.

My cat's breathe smells like cat food.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jaysus I gotta get my game face on. Lenny is killing me on posts in the Doo threads...

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive never been a big waffle fan, but my wife got this fancy waffle maker that rotates half way through cooking. Wow, what a difference. No comparison to the old ones where the top just presses down. We dont eat them all the time but when we do it sure beats eating the old ones that I didnt like.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive never been a big waffle fan, but my wife got this fancy waffle maker that rotates half way through cooking. Wow, what a difference. No comparison to the old ones where the top just presses down. We dont eat them all the time but when we do it sure beats eating the old ones that I didnt like.

I like crepes

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
born and raised here.

man....you're really off your game today, should we try again later or something? it's fun pwning you, but today your sauce is extra weak

You know i think maybe it's your perception skills that are deficient.

Top Bottom