Why did the post get stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF is going on.....my thread about dealing with a loser over a camera is frozen or closed.......all thanks to Murminator.....I have not said any names! but you seem to bring up the freak which had NOTHING to do with this tread! WTF? Im mad because this guy said he is going to screw with my cousins paypal (which I used) and give him a bad name. he had all night to start something on here and I felt I was going to ask what other people thought and you close the tread WHY? I feel some people have to much power for no reason! if anyone wants to know more IM me and I will give out a name! Beware of dumb a$$ people!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Let me get this straight.... you dated Pink.... yet question Murms judgement?

WTF is going on.....my thread about dealing with a loser over a camera is frozen or closed.......all thanks to Murminator.....I have not said any names! but you seem to bring up the freak which had NOTHING to do with this tread! WTF? Im mad because this guy said he is going to screw with my cousins paypal (which I used) and give him a bad name. he had all night to start something on here and I felt I was going to ask what other people thought and you close the tread WHY? I feel some people have to much power for no reason! if anyone wants to know more IM me and I will give out a name! Beware of dumb a$$ people!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thread is temporarily closed pending review in the green room .............................................................................................................whew, sounds kinda profesional, doesn't it?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thread is temporarily closed pending review in the green room .............................................................................................................whew, sounds kinda profesional, doesn't it?

throw it into the Tailgate area and forget it ever existed....

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That took longer than I expected.....

I went to town for an hour! WTF happened and why? the only name broght up was the freaks? and he had nothing to do with this thread! who is Murm? and why can he lock something like that thread? make Zero sense! is there an other head dude that can speak up about this?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I went to town for an hour! WTF happened and why? the only name broght up was the freaks? and he had nothing to do with this thread! who is Murm? and why can he lock something like that thread? make Zero sense! is there an other head dude that can speak up about this?

It's not Murms fault..... WE wrecked it.... it was fun... very joey-esque

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but like I said there is always two side to every story but the other guy who has been on line all the time has not even said a word! just dont F$%K with my cousins pay pal.....I said I would give your money back or pay a part of the new bateries? just for the record I will be check out entire camera if it comes back before payment is give back......if bateries are dead I can live with it! but just pissed about his way of dealing with all this......like I said I will give the name out if anyone IM me so you can beware of his dealings!

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

Hmmm...been a mod and admin for a long time on another site, and while I never liked being questioned, sometime it goes with the job...

Thread wasnt that long...wasnt any bashing that I saw, could have easily been reviewed in the open, and there wouldnt have been anyone upset about it being closed...just my opinion of course...

Sent Murm a PM because I dont understand either...

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
It was locked not deleted still open for people to see, not sure how many or what answers you are looking for. You aired your concerns and asked for opinions you got them. Take it up with seller and paypal. It will be reviewed if any of the admin team feel there is malious intent it will be deleted if not it can be reopened for discussion.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Don't poke the bear Longmember.....

Hmmm...been a mod and admin for a long time on another site, and while I never liked being questioned, sometime it goes with the job...

Thread wasnt that long...wasnt any bashing that I saw, could have easily been reviewed in the open, and there wouldnt have been anyone upset about it being closed...just my opinion of course...

Sent Murm a PM because I dont understand either...

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So do you have a camera for sale again ?? Are batteries included ?

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for not making it go poof but why cant it be reopened? it was a great thread! I could say the name so he could tell his side of the story since he has been on all day also! but I have returned a lot of PM so the word is getting out anyways! I think he should pull up his pink panties up and step up to the plate and tell his story........but he really doesnt have anything to say!

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
It was locked not deleted still open for people to see, not sure how many or what answers you are looking for. You aired your concerns and asked for opinions you got them. Take it up with seller and paypal. It will be reviewed if any of the admin team feel there is malious intent it will be deleted if not it can be reopened for discussion.

Good points Murm, and thanks for the explanation...

Don't poke the bear Longmember.....

Haha, was not my intent in any way, just trying to offer another opinion. Being an admin/mod is a terribly thankless job, I know, trust me...These guys do a bang-up job and give us waaay more latitude to be ourselves than almost any other site out there.

Thanks for that admin team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom