Whose more annoying?

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris guys.....

Doo release date. all the poo guys laugh and say who the fawk would pay 25g for a stock turbo when you can get more boost on aftermarket.....Dootards.

March 1st. Poo guys. Owwwwweeeee factory turbo poo, sooo worth the money 25g great sled it's gonna be a doo killer haha :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris guys.....

Doo release date. all the poo guys laugh and say who the fawk would pay 25g for a stock turbo when you can get more boost on aftermarket.....Dootards.

March 1st. Poo guys. Owwwwweeeee factory turbo poo, sooo worth the money 25g great sled it's gonna be a doo killer haha :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
if they can deliVer ... just a thought .. peacePiPE !! weeeeeoooo !!

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys gotta look past the ozone style and actually read his posts. Dudes a smart cat. Half you guys get distracted by the shiny capitals and words in his post.. “squirrel!” . But seriously read his posts with an open mind not a judgemental one. Lol. Mans got some valid points!

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You guys gotta look past the ozone style and actually read his posts. Dudes a smart cat. Half you guys get distracted by the shiny capitals and words in his post.. “squirrel!” . But seriously read his posts with an open mind not a judgemental one. Lol. Mans got some valid points!

I enjoy reading some of 0-zones posts.... but his writing style makes my eyes tired.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
0 zone......... is this you??? LOL

151258412_1835568546595369_8901225521807175119_n.jpg

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris guys.....

Im not one of those guys, and your t doo sure works great, but don’t you think 25g (I thought it was 22g +/-) is a little much to just maintain stock horse power?? 0 psi at sea level...4psi at 8000’.....Not sure I would call that boost...
The jury is still out on the Poo, but it’s going to be the pretty interesting next season whether its a doo killer or a smouldering pile of chat.. It will give the boys something to post about!!!

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would lean towards his boyfriend mR maxXxwEll, hOt..cHocOlaTe!!.. or hoT saUcE! or what ever the fack he calls him!!!

hOnK!..! hOnK!!!
HeYman !! me and mr maxXxWeLL can Bee - DaZZLeR the Ladies aLL daY !! aLL NiGHT !! aLL thE TiME !!... but u liTTle piGGy !! ran aLL the waY HoME to cockK - Ran -eeee... where aLL the LiTTLE CockKKs hang ouT and have SmaLL WeinieE roasTs by an oPeN FiRE and start CrYing !!.. that my cockK a doodle doooo jusT Too SmaLL and won't even FiT a smaLL sheeP...so Yaa KeePpP iT iNN youR Hand !!... wankK !!... wankK !!... wankKKeR !!!.... maybe start wiT a pigLeT neXT TiME.. cause Yaa knoW iT wiLL FiT .... hahaa ...Yaaa know Ya wanna ... or jusT hoLd iT iNN YouR hand as alwaYs !! ...lol... oinkK !! oinkK ... go PlaY iNN the Mud -A- SucKeR ... wankK !! wankkeRRRRR !!! lmao ..HoTsauce ... and thaTs how thaT LiTTLe piGGy wenT HomE .. HoT whiTe chocaLaTe aLL oVeR his face .. sure like the taste of youR own worM ... hahahaha .. HoLA ..tequiLa in a BoTTLE wiT the worm .. u geT the DazZLeR juice of the daY ... come on maN u swallowed aLL the JizZZzY juice !! nexT time save some of that DazZLeR juice for youR other little cockK -A- LiTTLE Doooooossss !! . LOL !! HoLA !! ok who's NeXT !! lmao

Last edited:

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HeYman !! me and mr maxXxWeLL can Bee - DaZZLeR the Ladies aLL daY !! aLL NiGHT !! aLL thE TiME !!... but u liTTle piGGy !! ran aLL the waY HoME to cockK - Ran -eeee... where aLL the LiTTLE CockKKs hang ouT and have SmaLL WeinieE roasTs by an oPeN FiRE and start CrYing !!.. that my cockK a doodle doooo jusT Too SmaLL and won't even FiT a smaLL sheeP...so Yaa KeePpP iT iNN youR Hand !!... wankK !!... wankK !!... wankKKeR !!!.... maybe start wiT a pigLeT neXT TiME.. cause Yaa knoW iT wiLL FiT .... hahaa ...Yaaa know Ya wanna ... or jusT hoLd iT iNN YouR hand as alwaYs !! ...lol... oinkK !! oinkK ... go PlaY iNN the Mud -A- SucKeR ... wankK !! wankkeRRRRR !!! lmao ..HoTsauce ... and thaTs how thaT LiTTLe piGGy wenT HomE .. HoT whiTe chocaLaTe aLL oVeR his face .. sure like the taste of youR own worM ... hahahaha .. HoLA ..tequiLa in a BoTTLE wiT the worm .. u geT the DazZLeR juice of the daY ... come on maN u swallowed aLL the JizZZzY juice !! nexT time save some of that DazZLeR juice for youR other little cockK -A- LiTTLE Doooooossss !! . LOL !! HoLA !! ok who's NeXT !! lmao

hahaha that was funny chit right their

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha that was funny chit right their
thanKs a latte .. mr maxXxWeLL would be proud .. all in good fun .. snow n mud should set up a sled basher thread and put a sticky note too it just a fun spot then ta no its just a hacking thread .. beeP !! beeP !! lol no worries ahhh man lets get the skid outa town and go ride mar 10 ta 17 inn revY at the Boulder - Dome

Top Bottom