Who's snowchecking 2025

feetsbig

Reaction score
Yup,858 snopro 154 2.6,trading in the m600 catalyst. Hope it works out well as the 600 was pretty awesome, only complate is shocks so upgraded to snopro, fingers crossed the new act 5 shocks will rock it

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup,858 snopro 154 2.6,trading in the m600 catalyst. Hope it works out well as the 600 was pretty awesome, only complate is shocks so upgraded to snopro, fingers crossed the new act 5 shocks will rock it

If you're interested in selling the 600 send me a PM.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you get past all the recalls and replace the 2.75 track that falls apart .
Never missed a day either from the recalls. We all pretty minor on that sled if you did them in a reasonable time
I've seen plenty of 9R's out there this year. Have yet to see a broken one, don't know what the fuss is other then overblown S&M internet propaganda. Overall its a (y) sled.
The 9R engine has generally been very reliable, close to the 850

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've seen plenty of 9R's out there this year. Have yet to see a broken one, don't know what the fuss is other then overblown S&M internet propaganda. Overall its a (y) sled.

the engine itself has been really good. If you ride hard or ride with anyone that rides hard chances are their clutch is popping off at least once and ruining your day.

Last edited:

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you follow the Muskoka thread?
Wonder if they treat their girlfriends the same way they treat their sleds, each to their own but they deserve what they get.
Hard to fault any sled for stupidity.

Top Bottom