Who's snowchecking 2025

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Boost 900 is coming. History has shown that every 4 years they release something new. So, i would suspect that 2026 is the 900 Boost. However, as stated earlier, it will be lower on compression, have less timing and a tune that will "work" on pump gas. It will be more responsive then an 850, but will not be anywhere near an aftermarket set up. They are stuck with what they can do when adhering to emissions standards. The Boost 850 is already having DET issues, the 900 will only be worse.

I know Av gas isnt as readily available for everyone, but high compression and boost on Av is so good.
Honestly I'm tired of dealing with Av gas. Harder to get, and so problematic with o2 sensors. I have to carry 2 spare sensors with me all the time (one for the gauge and one for the turbo controller). at $100 each I have to wonder how much I'm truly saving each season by using using Av gas since I replace them annually.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see a corection coming, im sure once the manufactures get there numbers something will come down the pipe

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling there won’t be any deals in the fall. To much inventory. The dealers only get so many sleds to sell from BRP. Dealers will be asking full price. I may be wrong. Who knows. Time will tell.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The American economy is doing just fine… they typically purchase as many sleds as Canadians (maybe more, haven’t researched lately).

Have you priced a trail sled lately…???$$$

Manufacturers will be just fine…
The poor western dealers are going to take a beating, unless they are dealing with something else…. Like boats..!!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ride the cats yesterday at Allen? Heard not the greatest reviews. Lots of vibration and boggy bottom end. Was hoping for some better feedback but sounds disappointing.

Top Bottom