Who's snowchecking 2025

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MY buddies 23 9R has been great. No issues. He will ordering either a 9R or a boost. he saw both this past weekend at the hillclimbs and was impressed.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The p85 just bolts on. No machining required. When the sled is tuned right it wont foul plugs.
When I picked up my Boost from your house I fouled a set of plugs while on ethanol fuel setting.
Set it back to non-ethanol and am still on the same plugs two years later.
Entire sled has been a zero issue ride since you did the mods!!!
I'm liking the T-9R as a snow check alternate, great R&D.

Last edited:

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The problem with a turbo 9r. Exactly 0 years of warranty.
Yes and No. “IF” something goes wrong, pull the turbo off and flash the ECU back to stock. Yes it’s a pain in the ass, but it can be done. Out of all the turbo kits I’ve sold and builds I’ve done, this has only happened once. Took the turbo off, put it back to stock and brought the sled in for warranty. The locked up crank was replaced and the turbo was put back on.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes and No. “IF” something goes wrong, pull the turbo off and flash the ECU back to stock. Yes it’s a pain in the ass, but it can be done. Out of all the turbo kits I’ve sold and builds I’ve done, this has only happened once. Took the turbo off, put it back to stock and brought the sled in for warranty. The locked up crank was replaced and the turbo was put back on.
Ben does Polaris not have the capability to tell if a sled was boosted when the failure happened? The reason I ask is because BRP does. Ask me how I know…😂

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ben does Polaris not have the capability to tell if a sled was boosted when the failure happened? The reason I ask is because BRP does. Ask me how I know…😂
Polaris dealers cannot see the ecu if changes were made. If Polaris requests the ecu data, they can.

So far, the new skidoo flashes from silber aren’t detectable with BUDS 2.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can afford to build a turbo 9r, warranty is not a concern. Most mod sled builders do it to have something the general public can't.
If you can afford a 9R with boost you can afford a doo turbo. The difference is 2 years warranty, which is what most people would like when spending 25g for a toy. Others don't care what the cost is to have something they want.

Top Bottom