Who's better? Burandt or Rasmussen?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i seem to have the magical ability to find water while sledding, and like mike no serious accidents so far.

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My vote would be rassmusen. His smoother riding style is tough to achieve. And his calm relaxed attitude is refreshing compared to a showboater. If I could afford it (and could actually get time off in the winter) I would way rather pay to go ride with rassmusen/Cory micku/jorli ricter/Dan Adams/Dan treadway/kalle johansen/many many others than burant.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda swerving left here but have you ever seen Mac from Horsey Creek ride? He is like over 60 and can outride almost anyone I've ever ridden with. sometimes it's those longer teeth that get you through.
And yes I know, we're never gonna see ol Mac on a sled video

In his dickies... As sweat is rolling off my klims here he is saying these new threads work pretty good I barely broke sweat. After digging me out........That guy the Chuck Norris of snowmobiling.

Last edited:

schoooled dweeb

Reaction score
Professor Rasmussen
Student Burandt

BUT....unless u have riden with them both
U really can't comment on this hypothetical question

Which makes this thread useless.....
Unless u have pics

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just notice that each the clips from Burandt is about 8 seconds long.
Do they find a small steep hill and film,He flops to the other side of the sled, and and then go in to the next small steep? DONE! NEXT. nice slo mo catches....

Repeat and do a left... Very good filming and captures for sure.

geo

Reaction score
Rasmussen invented wrong foot forward and that style made tree riding vids what they are today, exciting.

But, Burant is prettier and dresses prettier. He also put the word "flickable" into the snowmobile dictionary.
Brett could come back though. He just needs to shave more, get a better hairdresser, and contract a stylist for clothes and gear selection.
Maybe this year he could add the word "flexable" or "twistable", while promoting his ride.

I feel a little bad for Mr. Rasmussen this year though. If skill level equalled pay level in this motorsport, He should have enough moolla in the bank to ride whatever he wants (probably a Pro IMO) instead of having to ride that Doo.

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder what snowshoeing would look like and who would be better with a set of those, didnt they both use to ride cats and I wish I could ride 160 days a year

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rasmussen invented wrong foot forward and that style made tree riding vids what they are today, exciting.

But, Burant is prettier and dresses prettier. He also put the word "flickable" into the snowmobile dictionary.
Brett could come back though. He just needs to shave more, get a better hairdresser, and contract a stylist for clothes and gear selection.
Maybe this year he could add the word "flexable" or "twistable", while promoting his ride.

I feel a little bad for Mr. Rasmussen this year though. If skill level equalled pay level in this motorsport, He should have enough moolla in the bank to ride whatever he wants (probably a Pro IMO) instead of having to ride that Doo.
Lol well he obviously didn't like the PC and wanted to progress past the M. Maybe you can drill some holes in the PC rails and Bret will ride it again?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would tend to think that a guy who had a name like "snopro" would be the winner hands down!!!! :D

sscamaro_skwark

Reaction score
there is never only one winner, we all get older, learn more, forget even more, have our ups & downs, failures & success
The only winner is those that truly have an amazing time & remember them
so screw who is better than who
just ride, smile, remember & continue to build on what you have and who you ride with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Judging from another post I have seen. Burandt is a Pro cause he rides a pro and if you want to look like a pro you ride doo. So Burandt it is. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Top Bottom