Who's better? Burandt or Rasmussen?

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree I would like to see the Epic failures they no doubt get themselves into and then how they get out again!

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No doubt burandt and Rasmussen kill it in the trees, but what about the extreme backcountry riders like Dan Treadway, KJ, Chris Brown, Geoff Kyle etc.. Those guys take backcountry riding to another level. Having a moto background i know you have to have some damn good vehicle control and know how whatever your riding is gonna respond or react in different situations. Takes mad skill to time the jumps/drops those guys hit. Too much throttle and your gonna overshoot and yard sale, too little and your gonna come up short.. Not only that but those guys do some crazy downhill descents and can shred in deep pow in the trees too.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, I was watching Schooled Again last night and Brett said this in the movie "Chris is just better than me at everything...I taught him everything I know....he just has a more aggressive style".

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lhf would school them both on his 20yr old wedgie......

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
I think Burandt is the real deal........ESPN gets him to do the XGames commentary ;)

Seriously they are both amazing dudes and can "school" a ton of peeps in the backcountry. And yes there are a ton of new young riders showcasing their abilities and will be "the next ones". Sahen comes to mind. And a young ripper out of McBride, B.C......... Linden. Ride a day with that kid and it will make your head spin. The progression is growing and we all get to enjoy.:)
Cheers
RS

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, according to this pic,
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352269261.993533.jpg
Rasmussen is best because the XM is " effortlessly flickable". Burandt is at a distinct disadvantage as his sled is merely flickable.

Done fishing. Let's go sledding !!

DYSLEXIC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I vote Bret Rasmussen........he's the pioneer.

Last edited:

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Burandt is the real deal........ESPN gets him to do the XGames commentary ;)

Seriously they are both amazing dudes and can "school" a ton of peeps in the backcountry. And yes there are a ton of new young riders showcasing their abilities and will be "the next ones". Sahen comes to mind. And a young ripper out of McBride, B.C......... Linden. Ride a day with that kid and it will make your head spin. The progression is growing and we all get to enjoy.:)
Cheers
RS

Got to ride a couple of days with Linden last season, that kid is smooth.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got to ride a couple of days with Linden last season, that kid is smooth.

I also have had the pleasure: quite amazing to watch hey? Even more amazing is his very humble and down to earth attitude. Great ambassador for the sport, in my opinion..

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also have had the pleasure: quite amazing to watch hey? Even more amazing is his very humble and down to earth attitude. Great ambassador for the sport, in my opinion..

you mean he isnt like maxwell? LOL

i agree, great to have the humbling ones in this sport.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
funniest response read on Snow and Mud to date, not sure it'll make it through the weekend but HEEHAW funny

why wouldnt it make it? peeps are pretty tame on here huh?

Top Bottom