Who wants to ride on Nov 25th, 26th, 27th.

TARRANT

Reaction score
That was kinda what I thought. But then what if when I come home I don't have one ? Then I'm homeless and boobless. All for sledding? So... Who's letting me move in on the 27th ? Haha

cadman22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we will be down there the 26th and 27th ride allen creek one day and maybe groundhog in blue river. Always a good time

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm also from sherwood park and i'll drive and tow but... i dont have a trailer so... but otherwise i'd be in as long as my new sled is here... I havent heard from you T-Team whats going on? (hope he reads this haha)

ratpak

Reaction score
i'm also from sherwood park and i'll drive and tow but... i dont have a trailer so... but otherwise i'd be in as long as my new sled is here... I havent heard from you T-Team whats going on? (hope he reads this haha)

I have a trailer. What's your new sled gonna be?

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2012 Summit X 163" if they can find me one if not then its a 2012 Summit SP 163" (etec 800 for both of course :) )

NYTRO

Reaction score
Myself and 4 others are heading to Valemount on the 24th and heading home the 29th. Don't know where we're staying but the more the merrier. We've got one newbie to the mountains so it will be a good time. Look for us if your interested. Chev 2500 w/enclosed trailer and Sask plates and a Tundra w/2 place (M8 SnoPro and Polaris on it)

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I am pretty sure I will be coming maybe alone and I don't know the area so I will need a group I can tag with? :)))

summitzx

Reaction score
There is 4 of us leaving on fri 25th about 6ish. We will ride all day sat then head home sunday. 3 riders are experienced and myself ( not so much :) ) we are pretty well just going to have fun and see how are sleds are performing. kind of a test and tune, nothing too crazy. If anyone is heading up alone or wants a group to ride with PM me and I will give you our contacts. :)

ratpak

Reaction score
There is 4 of us leaving on fri 25th about 6ish. We will ride all day sat then head home sunday. 3 riders are experienced and myself ( not so much :) ) we are pretty well just going to have fun and see how are sleds are performing. kind of a test and tune, nothing too crazy. If anyone is heading up alone or wants a group to ride with PM me and I will give you our contacts. :)

Where do you plan to ride? Allen Creek?

Top Bottom