who wants to guess when the first new sled gets written....

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not until Christmas? We are on call 24/7 365. Are you on the winch Mike?
Plus i just want to add that Vernon rescue doesn't have alot of resources at their disposal for winter rescues. They basically rely on our local ski and snowmobile club for qualified people for help. Most regular members are also fire fighters and volunteer fire fighters and have very little training and knowledge of our back country.
Though very well trained in rescue they rely on volunteers for back country access and terrain knowledge.
BTW, most of them cannot ride sleds worth poop and you should see what rescue has for sleds....LOL....thus why i'm a valuable asset.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More snow here north of Rosetown tonight than all last winter. I'm taking the kids out tomorrow mornings now the 120 and scoot then me for a boot to smash some pow banks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
received_654454534711172.jpg
I went for a rip last night .......just on the 250 bravo but it felt awesome even got a few carves in

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be gone in 2 days, but we'll take it...think little guy will be let loose on his 120 this afternoon

Pic is a few hours North of us, but we have the ground covered here atleast

Attachments

• post-1328-0-27750200-1475775616.jpg
    post-1328-0-27750200-1475775616.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm saying Nov 19th on Show Off hill in Renshaw. A new rider making a sic pull for everyone watching from the cabin. Hits a rock, sideways one handed Superman dismount over the bars; sled yardsales to the bottom. Then 2 buddies go over to help pick up various parts and pieces while everyone at the cabin laughs and waits for the next show to start.

Happens every year lol

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be gone in 2 days, but we'll take it...think little guy will be let loose on his 120 this afternoon

You're not pulling out the big boy sled?! I'd be out there this morning, we have 3" in leduc and im going to put a few miles on the new top end. I figure you only need as much snow as your your lugs are deep to cool the sliders...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate the sound of gravel/rocks under the skis. I can wait in the early winter for enough to ride up but it never fails in the spring at low elevation, the ski runners take a beating.

Dealers loves that sound.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

God i'm glad i live where i do, even then when it comes i dread it. I like snow, when it stays where it belongs, in the mountains and not in my yard or town.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plus i just want to add that Vernon rescue doesn't have alot of resources at their disposal for winter rescues. They basically rely on our local ski and snowmobile club for qualified people for help. Most regular members are also fire fighters and volunteer fire fighters and have very little training and knowledge of our back country.
Though very well trained in rescue they rely on volunteers for back country access and terrain knowledge.
BTW, most of them cannot ride sleds worth poop and you should see what rescue has for sleds....LOL....thus why i'm a valuable asset.
Yes I agree Mike, same as the shuswap sars, flat trail is too much lmao

sent while drinking tea's

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're not pulling out the big boy sled?! I'd be out there this morning, we have 3" in leduc and im going to put a few miles on the new top end. I figure you only need as much snow as your your lugs are deep to cool the sliders...

Wish I could but big boy sled is on a production line somewhere in Valcourt.

Little feller burnt half tank the other day. Much to everyone's disappointment I checked the 120s front end and its still straight despite 2 rollovers that were the result if him attempting new "tricks" which dad was not aware were in his skill set

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Helped a buddy unload his new sled in Nov first time with revese landed on the throttle and backed it into his truck . the sled about 200 in damage about 3000 on his duelly fender some pissed off

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got to do a little early season brapping today! me and my brother went for a rip around our property to test out the new parts and start breaking in my fix kit. Man it felt good to get back out!Only 4 weeks to go!

[video]https://vimeo.com/home/myvideos[/video]

Last edited:

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL had to post it. some keener is out already.... can anyone say this was them today? hope it came down in good condition

Top Bottom