who repairs sled trailers in Edmonton?

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up a 27' Triton enclosed. it was flopped on its side but the damage doesn't seem that bad. The trailer fell over on the left hand side and slid about 100ft on snow covered highway.
Any suggestions on where to take it to be repaired? I did see an earlier thread that suggested Lone Pine RV in Airdre but I'd like to get it done a little closer to home if possible.

photo 2.jpg photo 4.jpg photo 5.jpg photo 1.jpg

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is a place in stoney plain,i cannot remember there name at the moment,there shop is in the business are on the road next to the county shop,if I remember there name I will repost,this would be close for you

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is it just me or do the axels look funny. anyways if you want it done to factory might have to take it right to triton. at least they can replace with alll the same parts and whatnot

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lone Pine RV in Airdrie best in alberta Been down this road before with my race trailer bad part there booking into june Your closer to them then me I am 5.5 hrs one way and well worth it I tried nisku trailers and they sat on it for 2 weeks stunned didn't know what to do so Its well worth the drive down there in my opinion Allan Dale trailer didn't want to touch it either because it wasn't there brand of trailer So good luck with your trailer I add before and after pics of the polished stainless they added to my back door

Attachments

• tr 2.jpg
    tr 2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 189
  • race.jpg
    race.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good eye Maxwell, they used a crane to pull it back over on its wheels so there may be some alignment issues to fix as well. Im confidant that at the price I paid the repairs will still make this a very good deal.

is it just me or do the axels look funny. anyways if you want it done to factory might have to take it right to triton. at least they can replace with alll the same parts and whatnot

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
photo 1 (2).jpg just got it back from SWS in Westlock. pretty decent work for very reasonable price! now it just needs a bath, and a decal or two.

Rufer19

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, what's a rough guess on the price it cost to fix? Looking at buying a rolled over trailer same spot same type of damage, but not sure what panels are worth? I might also need the front roof cap. I think I can build an aluminum frame for the inside where it's tweaked.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The aluminum panels are $150

I actually had some minor damage on the passenger side as well, If you can believe it, when my buddy was towing the trailer to edmonton for me it he got sideways on the highway and the trailer broke free and flopped onto the side again😱 yup, on its side twice in 10 days. Maybe it's cursed lol. Don't follow me too closely on the highway

They quoted me $2500 and my invoice lists all the parts and labor with a total if $2584 but they held to the original price.

Thegeneral

Top Bottom