Enclosed Trailer Door Repair, YYC?

captain extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Looking to find a reputable place to take a look at my Triton enclosed trailer in the Calgary area.

The V-Nose front door has become out of alignment and is starting to get worst every year, have daylight now showing through on the left side and binding at the top on the right. Had to pry it to get it closed the other day, to a point where I able to latch it. Was parked on flat ground as I know sometimes the flex in the trailer with cause the door to bind if not parked level.

How do I go about getting this fixed? Door almost useless. Basically, looks like the walls have shifted/flexed a healthy 1/4". Cracked support beam?
Doesn't appear to be a door issue, more of a wall issue. Any help finding someone to take a look and repair would be great.

TIA....
Mike

Attachments

• Trailer1.jpg
    Trailer1.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 113
  • Trailer2.jpg
    Trailer2.jpg
    498.7 KB · Views: 106
  • Trailer3.jpg
    Trailer3.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 111
  • Trailer4.jpg
    Trailer4.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 104

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
He's not in Calgary, he's up here near Edmonton, but I would give him a call Ron Paradis with Paradis Motorsports, he's a standup guy and has done LOTS of work on trailers for LOTS of guys on here, he may be able to refer you to someone down there, or it may just be worth your $$$ to bring it up to him.

Paradis Motor Sports Ltd.
Enclosed & RV Trailer Repairs & Custom Shop
Cell - 780-970-4940
Email - paradismotor@telus.net

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Chuchwagon in Aldersyde . They'll be able to repair it or give you the straight goods .

puddle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's not in Calgary, he's up here near Edmonton, but I would give him a call Ron Paradis with Paradis Motorsports, he's a standup guy and has done LOTS of work on trailers for LOTS of guys on here, he may be able to refer you to someone down there, or it may just be worth your $$$ to bring it up to him.

Paradis Motor Sports Ltd.
Enclosed & RV Trailer Repairs & Custom Shop
Cell - 780-970-4940

Email - paradismotor@telus.net
X2. Ron is your guy. He can fix anything. Very reasonable pricing

Top Bottom