Where to source a "side access" door to install into enclosed trailer??

Treerider

Reaction score
Looking to install a side access door into our enclosed trailer. Will be cut and installed into the curbside of v-nose of trailer.

Looking for the door and frame with about a 28" X 28" opening at minimum..

Anyone know of a trailer dealer in Alberta that would carry that or be able to bring in?

Like to check around before going the custom route.

I checked a few trailer websites which are very vague on parts details. Mirage is probably the best site and they have a propane and a generator door kit.

Our trailer is a 27' Cargo Mate.

Thanks.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trailers unlimited in stony plain said they could basically get anything. Link to their catalog.
Maybe they can ship direct to you. I thing the distributor was in Calgary when I ordered parts. Got them overnight.
I just took my first look at their online catalog and it seams to suck ballz!. They passed out a paper catalog 1/2 as thick as greggs distributors. Good browse of every part ever.

Treerider

Reaction score
Thanks for the information all!

Stopped in at a trailer shop in south Red Deer yesterday and they had some 34' X 34" doors. Comes complete and insulated ready to mount into the opening for $450.00. Plus it is insulated!

Abit bigger than a person needs for 30 lbs propane bottles, but it's here and available in Alberta!!

Probably not a good idea to be ordering anything custom right now based on availability, freight and a weak dollar!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure Ray got a door from flaman in Leduc
Yes.

Great to deal with. Had color matching panels in stock.
Have doors in stock.
I replaced a cargo side door with a Rv door with screen.

Did it myself. The service Manager at Flamans explained how to do it myself.
Also installed a side window myself. They had windows in stock also.
Easy job

Top Bottom