WHO IS THIS GODwell character

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is this GODwell character ,did all the poo n cat guys rattle his cage again and now hes back under a new name,,,or is it a fake,,wishing they were as gifted as the boy..lol..

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm thinking an alter, he tried to hit me up for a friendship request last night. I have no idea who he is???

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he's an alter someone made up so they could try to grasp just a little of the greatness maxwell feels everyday.....

Have you ever met Maxwell? He would be way cooler if he could drink more than a beer; and that T-team character really lowers his awesomeness as well.....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Have you ever met Maxwell? He would be way cooler if he could drink more than a beer; and that T-team character really lowers his awesomeness as well.....

WHAT THE FAWK are you talkin about???I have personally seen MAXWELL drink at least 2 beers,and T-team has surfed more stairs in Fernie then you could ever dream off!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a matter of fact Mikey has an authentic muffpot from Maxwell that he soon hopes to have personally autographed by the great one.:cool:

Clares240

Reaction score
I grew up in Fernie, and the surrounding area, I don't even live that far away now. I kind of take offence to that, what happens in Fernie should stay in Fernie thing. (sarcasm)

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ask anyone of his 9 friends who he is...

But then again they might not know, because the more friends the better??:rolleyes:

Top Bottom