• FOOTBALL?? WHATS THAT.....?

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Just curious to see who y'all think is going to be in the grey cup... I think edmonton might take the east, and i think bc for the west??? OR MAYBE AN ALL ALBERTA GREY CUP.... EDMONTON THUMPING THE HAPLESS BROKEBACK STAMPEDERS???? LOL

Last edited:

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ofcourse Sask in the west BC and Calgary are going to be tough to beat Montreal out of the east(just a guess)

• Staff

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
AREN'T THERE A FEW QUARTERBACKS OUT FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS??? CAN'T SANDBAG ANYWORSE THAN THE ESKIMOS DID ON THE WEEKEND.... WAS IT A LITTLE TOO OBVIOUS, MAYBE??? LOL:d

G

Guest1

Stamplickers in the West....AlCHOMOS in the East

OVER!!!

ps...Thanks for calling.

pss...I can't wait to see the ESKIECHOMO's get another beating...Hahahahahahahahahaha

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very SAD when you are sent to another division just so you can make the playoffs............It's like being told you suck in High School go try out for the Volleyball team or join the Band and play the flute....Rumour has it they are going to implement the same play-off structure so the Oilers make the play-offs this year.

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Help me recall..........did Calgary just slaughter Sask right before Sask slaughtered Edmonton???? hmmmmmmm Edmonton playing for the cup.......I THINK NOT :rolling::rolling::alol2::alol2::lol2:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hard to guess,The whole league is sucking this year,but by the looks of the saddledome or whatever you call it,Calgary wins that battle!
catmando!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard to guess,The whole league is sucking this year,but by the looks of the saddledome or whatever you call it,Calgary wins that battle!
catmando!

What are we now changing the subject...how your city looks...Stay on the subject...EDMONTON has to be transferred to another division....BECAUSE THEY FINNISHED LAST.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stampeder's by a mile!!:d, no doubt in my mind!!:d

G

Guest1

Hard to guess,The whole league is sucking this year, but by the looks of the saddledome or whatever you call it, Calgary wins that battle!

No just the EASTERN teams are SWALLOWING WESTERN LOAD this year....ESKIECHOMO's are a Eastern team...GO BOMBERS GO...LOL

Top Bottom