where's all the rumors about yamaha's new sxs

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is hilarious...a let down? Are you kidding me? The new Polaris XP turbo claims 141HP but yet in all reality it actually produces 101 RWHP as it loses 35% running through its CVT system. This system Yamaha has developed will lose what mayb 10% before it hits the wheels. How is it a "let down" it's going to smash anything else available in today's market mark my word.

Yeah and let Neil Turbo the thing and it will be retarded! :beer:

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a pretty groovy machine, I really like yammy quality, even though it usually comes with extra weight, but I can't really get to excited about a manual transmission for where and how I use my Utv. I guess we'll see.

Weight has not been published yet. This Unit could be lighter then the polaris and CanAM. Everyone will find out on the first. It's not going to be a push the foot lever style of clutch, If you read the patients, it has an automatic mode with an option to manual shift the gearbox using the automated pump IE: possibly paddles or some other mechanism

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weight has not been published yet. This Unit could be lighter then the polaris and CanAM. Everyone will find out on the first. It's not going to be a push the foot lever style of clutch, If you read the patients, it has an automatic mode with an option to manual shift the gearbox using the automated pump IE: possibly paddles or some other mechanism

it will likely be lighter than both those and arctic cat's offerings.. yammys usually are just for shipping purposes lighter in general.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL the one actual picture shown with the cover off is an eaton transmission for a truck. The other pic on here is a schematic for the new sxs. Just to be clear.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just seen those pics of the yellow one on a site on FB... it was posted like an hour ago or so.... release by yamaha is 11 am our time...
well imo.... it better be fast cause it sure dont look that good....

Last edited:
Top Bottom