Where do you want to ride in the future

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When we were out last weekend Myself and Ric were talking about where we would like to ride in the future. some of the areas that came up were Mackenzie,Wells/Barkerville,Cranbrook area,Trout Lake,Crowfoot just to mention a few. Where do you fellow Snow and Mud users/members want to ride. It can be anywhere you want. Even Stratchona County will do!! HAHA

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to ride in sicamous because thats where spend 2 weeks for summer holidays, it would be cool to see in winter, and revy and golden!!!

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haines, Alaska.

A friend found an area near West Yellowstone for our next trip south.

Sicamous again, when the fresh powder is four feet deep again.

It's good to have choices!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
California
Pemberton
The Pemberton trip to ride the glacier to the ocean will be completed at the BDSO:D:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Chatter Creek Cat Skiing Lodge,Only open to sledders in april.I hear good things about this place!
catmando!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You need to ride the World to honestly make that statement:D

Snotty have you ever been to blue river?, I know thats its an awsome place to sled. But id like to try new areas ive heard good of mcbride and vale mount but im basically the only one that leds in my family , my dad still kinda rides but i ride his sled now. And im only 15 so i cant leave to go sledding, no transport. :( :)

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blue is really unreal......If i can i want to ride or at least be taken from coast to coast on the back of a flatbed truck on my sled....Let someone drive me if i cant ride it....gunna git in guiness one way or another.!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
PUERTO VALLARTA, BABY!!! YEA..... 3 WEEKS AND COUNTING!!!! GONNA RIDE SOMETHING, JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT YET.... YEHAA.....(EWWW, SOUND LIKE A FRIGGIN' COWTOWNER). HEY C'MON, THE THREAD SAYS "WHERE DO YOU WANT TO RIDE IN THE FUTURE".... DOESN'T SAY RIDING WHAT??? LOL LMFAO LMAO LMDIYP:D:D

gusto

Reaction score
Haines, Alaska.

A friend found an area near West Yellowstone for our next trip south.

Sicamous again, when the fresh powder is four feet deep again.

It's good to have choices!

You got it girl "Alaska" how can you beat icefields:Snowmobile1:

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never rode Revy, Sicamous, Radium, or Valemount. Chatter creek looks amazing from the pic's I've seen. Silver Mines is also on the list of places to go.

Then all of the secret riding areas everyone else knows about while I'm riding the same stuff over and over :D

Top Bottom