Where are you getting your tube boards in canada?

sswyers

Reaction score
Hey guys looking at a set of tube boards but the exchange rate is brutal now so I'm not really feeling like spending 700$. Do any one have a connection for skinz or b&m burly boards in canada that's not 700$. lol

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys looking at a set of tube boards but the exchange rate is brutal now so I'm not really feeling like spending 700$. Do any one have a connection for skinz or b&m burly boards in canada that's not 700$. lol
Cr racing and TSS both in BC offer a set. Not sure on the prices. Put a set of B&M boards on my Xp and loved them. The ones TSS had at the sled show were similar

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen CR's boards at the sled show and they are wider than stock but a super nice look board. And no chitty screw heads to catch your clothes and knees on.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been looking at the same thing.. Wanted boards that are wider and clean the snow better.. Checked the pricing plus exchange and decided against it.. CR and TSS both look good and CDN.

Redrock Kustoms

Reaction score
I have some airframe boards. But they are not wider in fact they are an 1" or so narrower than stock

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom