whats a good truck for a teenager?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and hes got no problem with buyin booze, or gettin drunk first.:d

really tryin for the million miler hey Ian.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he will be shaking too much and besides munhoez works in the day so we have to come at night when ur sleeping

i call bull chit, hes on here way to much he dont work,

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
joey, as much as you don't want a Ford I'm going to suggest one.....any mid eighties to late 90's Ford half ton 4wd with the inline 6 and standard trans. these things run forever and are pretty economical on fuel as long as you aren't running with the hammer down all the time. they are way easy to find parts for, make great power for a 6 cyl and are totally simple to work on. there must be a hundred years worth of parts for them at your local salvage yard and many parts are interchangeable throughout their years. I think they came out with EFI in '89, definitely better on fuel than the earlier carbed versions.

I am a die hard GM guy, but you can't deny the reliability of the old Fords.

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one should work for ya.

Attachments

• Ford-1.jpg
    Ford-1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 67

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
joey, as much as you don't want a Ford I'm going to suggest one.....any mid eighties to late 90's Ford half ton 4wd with the inline 6 and standard trans. these things run forever and are pretty economical on fuel as long as you aren't running with the hammer down all the time. they are way easy to find parts for, make great power for a 6 cyl and are totally simple to work on. there must be a hundred years worth of parts for them at your local salvage yard and many parts are interchangeable throughout their years. I think they came out with EFI in '89, definitely better on fuel than the earlier carbed versions.

I am a die hard GM guy, but you can't deny the reliability of the old Fords.

NO FORDS.:nono:

Top Bottom