What snowmobile to buy

Sledding257

Reaction score
So we took a trip down to Quebec and road some skidoos while we were down there. We really enjoyed it and we thought to buy 2 skidoos. We live in okotoks and since theirs barely any snow we were wondering what kind of sled to get because you can't get normal trail sleds because... We'll their aren't any trial near by. And where do you guys sled? What do you guys ride? Let us know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also live in okotoks... Day trips to fernie a lot... There is riding closer but find the extra drive is worth it 99% of time. There are unlimited areas to ride if doing weekend trips.. Revy, sicamous, golden, cranbrook, elkford etc. be careful though it's very addicting!!! ����

Reactions: RXN

Sledding257

Reaction score
Are their any websites i could visit that would show me snowmobile trails. And which brand/model should I get. I'm 15 6'1 180 pounds and I don't know what to go for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take into account what you're willing and able to spend then do a little research on what sled will fit you best, I would suggest doing a guided trip at one of the aforementioned mountain destinations on a rented mountain sled, then once the addiction hits you get yourself an avy course, beacon/shovel/probe, and then you can join the family of drooling morons who are talking about pow days and our sleds mid august making most shake their heads;)

Reactions: RXN

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take into account what you're willing and able to spend then do a little research on what sled will fit you best, I would suggest doing a guided trip at one of the aforementioned mountain destinations on a rented mountain sled, then once the addiction hits you get yourself an avy course, beacon/shovel/probe, and then you can join the family of drooling morons who are talking about pow days and our sleds mid august making most shake their heads;)

What he said. Good advice right there. If you could get the chance to try the different brands before making a decision it would help.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would rent for this year as the manufacturers are ready to introduce new product for next year in the next couple weeks. Best deals and best programs for new sleds all year.

Top Bottom