What Sled Should I be Looking For?

UkrainianMudKing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I want to buy a new sled. I want to be able to take it to the mountains, it has to boondock and Highmark Maxwell, I has to be capable of doubling my wife, it also must be able to drag a moose out of the bush.

So if anyone has any suggestions of what sled to buy please chime in.

Don’t worry once I get it I plan on porting the fuel tank, installing a 50HP monster sticker and many other awesome mods.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I want to buy a new sled. I want to be able to take it to the mountains, it has to boondock and Highmark Maxwell, I has to be capable of doubling my wife, it also must be able to drag a moose out of the bush.

So if anyone has any suggestions of what sled to buy please chime in.

Don’t worry once I get it I plan on porting the fuel tank, installing a 50HP monster sticker and many other awesome mods.

to highmark maxwell it will need to be able to hook to a helicopter and transported to the peaks

Last edited:

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
small seat mounted to the front bumber of maxwell's sled for you & a 2 up seat behind should accomplish your needs.

slednecks11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a skidoo 1000 with a 162 and a 2 up seat. that sled with a (king kong big boar) by bikeman + nitrous and you should be close lol just make sure you start lifting weights this summer to throw it around!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
long track Snoscoot with a 60 shot of N02 towing a Noma GT snow racer on a rope for the wife.

UkrainianMudKing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So maybe we should get some of the ATV guys in on the question. I was looking through my garage and I have 50 feet of synthetic rope and 50 feet of wire rope.

Now which one is better to tow my wife with?

And is it true that the blue Polaris synthetic rope is better than the other synthetic rope?

And when I mount the tow rope to the sled and to the GT should I use a snow bungee in the rigging?

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is the one you need. Couple mods required for mtn sledding. Ditch the wife and keep the expensive add on.:beer::d

Attachments

• snowmobileposterswimsuitphotobig.jpg
    snowmobileposterswimsuitphotobig.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 129
Top Bottom