What is the weight of the T3 's

bourgon

Reaction score
Sorry ain't no turbo viper going where I'm going
I ride a tnytro ant 2 of my ridding buddy's ride xm they can't do anything I cant! And one pro in our group from time to time and he can't keep up! And I am sure if I rode 40 days a year like you their is places you could not keep up to me I am sure!
and don't tell me your sled is reliable! You get a new one every year!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have a T3 hanging in a pic elsewhere. 163 with a mbrp race can and a splash of fuel. I want to say it was 485 I would have to go look. They figured 60 pounds for full fuel/liquids. 556-560? Not bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe I misread the posts, but it sounded like the viper at 180hp was no match for the t3.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I never said that,, I said I'd rather ride my t3, than a stockish MPI Viper. The Viper would need at least 10g in mods(probably more like 15) before I would take it over my T3. Ride what ever you want though,,, that is your choice. Lucky for me I'll get to spend a fair amount of time on a 30g+ Viper this season. I'm sure I'll enjoy that.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never said that,, I said I'd rather ride my t3, than a stockish MPI Viper. The Viper would need at least 10g in mods(probably more like 15) before I would take it over my T3. Ride what ever you want though,,, that is your choice. Lucky for me I'll get to spend a fair amount of time on a 30g+ Viper this season. I'm sure I'll enjoy that.

I know bud, just a off hand comment I made.

I think you'd be surprised with the mpi viper I know I was. It was hard packed and I had no issue side hilling it at all playing in the tree, it was a blast, for a 180 it felt a lot stronger. No doubt it was heavier but not like the cat.
Now a boost it kit viper that would be a sick sled.
I've been a doo guy for a long time and craving bigger more reliable power And the nytro engine in that chassis just feels right if yah know what I mean.
The T3 is a sick sled but would like to see more power. If I could get the same warranty deal from doo with a 872 like the viper and mpi, sign me I'll take a 872 174 black please.
Lol

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know bud, just a off hand comment I made.

I think you'd be surprised with the mpi viper I know I was it was hard packed and I had no issue side hilling it at all playing in the tree, it was a blast, for a 180 it felt a lot stronger. No doubt it was heavier but not like the cat.
Now a boost it kit viper that would be a sick sled.
I've been a doo guy for a long time and craving bigger more reliable power And the nytro engine in that chassis just feels right if yah know what I mean.
The T3 is a sick sled but would like to see more power.

Ive rode a Mpi Viper,, sure its ok. But there is more to a good mountain sled than lots of HP,, or I'd go buy a Apex. There is more to a good mountain sled than Light weight too, or I'd go buy a Pro. IMHO the doo is the best mountain sled in stockish form(that's just my opinion) that's why I went with it. Throw a ton of money at anything and it will kick azz.(at least one would hope) 30 more hp would be great, but not enough to make me ride a stockish Viper:beer:

Top Bottom