What is the best aftermarket tunnel for the Nytro MTX

Nuckn'Futz

Reaction score
Please take a side profile shot and post it, as I would really like to see what the graffic cut says.:confused:

Terra Alps Racing inc.

Reaction score
We will have tunnels posted up for yamy's on our website soon, have a bunch of new info to add to it. haven't updated since last fall?

anyone wanting some info on our tunnels can call or email us.
we starting using coolant on the running boards back when polaris did, and had open running boards with the best traction back in 04 with the rev tunnels. the rest of our tunnels followed suite, now the competition is following suite as well.

Ted,
Terra Alps Racing inc.

Last edited by a moderator:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Thanks for the additional post with some pictures.

Guys, the question here is What is the best aftermarket tunnel for the Nytro? Not who doesn't know what there doing or who do I know more than. I did some cleanup today on this thread as it was starting to get out of hand. Everyone that makes tunnels can talk about there products, but we dont need a bashing session, thanks.

G

Guest1

GOT CR RACING (CANADIAN) or GOT VA (USA) you can't go wrong with either...but I would go with CR....Chad is the BEST...:beer:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will have tunnels posted up for yamy's on our website soon, have a bunch of new info to add to it. haven't updated since last fall?

anyone wanting some info on our tunnels can call or email us.
we starting using coolant on the running boards back when polaris did, and had open running boards with the best traction back in 04 with the rev tunnels. the rest of our tunnels followed suite, now the competition is following suite as well.

Ted,
Terra Alps Racing inc.
Hey just noticed your from K-Town, you must know Chad from CR Racing then?

yami

Reaction score
whats with the big cutout at the front of rknights tunnel, my tunnel is cr and a rear mount also, and it doesn't have that cutout. what seperates the header from the tank

Traveler

Reaction score
:thumbsup2:Timber, Look at Terra Alps, He has the best looking tunnel, w/ the best material and the best boards, if you want another referance pm username "Gros Chien" at snowest he has the blue and yellow rev on terra alps site.

Timber

Reaction score
Lots of good info, thanks everybody. Got a chance to see a VE tunnel, new series just out. Installed it looks great & it is light! I'll be ponderin' over these choices before I'm ready to drop the cash on a new tunnel.

mtnmodviper

Reaction score
I'd like some info on the new series of VanAmburg tunnels. I just bought a CR Racing tunnel. Is the VanAmburg similar to the CR? I just couldn't get used to the rear of the VA's

Timber

Reaction score
The new VE tunnel looks the pretty much the same. Beefier in a couple places from what I was told & some new colors I saw a blue, red, and a new silver color that looks like a natural alum, but it is powder coated silver. Will try to find out more

Top Bottom